shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Advice - Round Brilliant - GIA 0.6ct F-SI2

sherryberrybear

Rough_Rock
I'm certainly no expert (we just bought our first diamond!), but initially did a search for a similarly sized stone. This is the one that we were considering at the time:

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3607511.htm

It's a 0.60 H/VS2 ACA from WhiteFlash. Personally, I found that I couldn't see any more warmth in an H than an F unless they were right next to each other. However, I found I could usually see SI2 inclusions when about 2-3 inches away from the stone (I'm very near sighted so can focus easily at very short distances) and they always bothered me. So for me, I would rather drop the color grade and increase the clarity a bit. Not sure if this stone fits in your friend's budget - it's about $2400.

I really can't comment on the JA stone that you picked out besides to say that it doesn't really "dazzle" me in the 360 degree viewer.

Happy shopping!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you request and idealscope image? Looks like its going to have some leakage under the table but hard to tell how bad.
What was the price?

wizardman123

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1463094931|4030971 said:
Did you request and idealscope image? Looks like its going to have some leakage under the table but hard to tell how bad.
What was the price?

I can request the idealscopes. Price is around $ 1,625.00. I will post as soon as I have them.

Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results