shape
carat
color
clarity

diamCalc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shammy

Rough_Rock
Looking at buying DiamCalc. Can someone tell me if the program can be reinstalled on the same computer after reformating the hard drive (due to virus or upgrading components ie MB).
with the same registration codes purchased. I noticed that the registration codes are different from computer to computer after reading the txt files.
I contacted the manufacturer(they haven''t got back to me) and would like to purchase it today, but need to know if I have to buy a licenece from the manufacturer in advance so that i don''t need to purchase the software everytime I upgrade or reformat.

p

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
You can buy a hasp usb coded system for $320 plus shipping that can be loaded onto any number of computers from a CD and used on any one computer at any time.
We have found this to be a much better option as downloading and recoding for new computers etc is a real pain.

If you have 10 computers and 5 users you need 5 keys and it is very simple.

shammy

Rough_Rock
Thanks. Where can I buy a lightscope and how much do they cost.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results