shape
carat
color
clarity

Desparately Seeking Black Ascot Tie for Groom

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Which is nearly impossible to find. Has anyone seen any, or do any of your euro gals know where we can find one? We are looking for a black on black, paisley type or asian looking pattern.

I am off to another fabric store because we do have a pattern, but finding the material is also turning out to be more difficult than we imagined. I do have a great long women''s vest, but the seams down the front make it impossible for us to us the material.

Any help would be appreciated....Thanks!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/8/2008 4:37:31 PM
Author:miraclesrule
Which is nearly impossible to find. Has anyone seen any, or do any of your euro gals know where we can find one? We are looking for a black on black, paisley type or asian looking pattern.

I am off to another fabric store because we do have a pattern, but finding the material is also turning out to be more difficult than we imagined. I do have a great long women's vest, but the seams down the front make it impossible for us to us the material.

Any help would be appreciated....Thanks!
Try this company, they stock ascots and they do have them in black and paisley.

http://www.forzieri.com/usa/deptd.asp?l=usa&c=usa&dept_id=7

Here too - http://www.uniformalwearhouse.com/apages/tuxedo_ties_2.html

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lorelei!!

I sent the links to my darling Bride to Be!

I also found a site (after three hours of googling) that was selling some fabric that I thought the groom would
30.gif
30.gif
so hopefully that helps.

Sheesh, the little things that you think will be easy
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results