Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!!!!

faintingfromdelight.gif

Freaking gorgeous!!!

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
@elizat, thank you! : )

@Matthews1127, thank you! I love how the era still completely works with current styles/wardrobe etc. I feel like wearing this to work will make getting ready for, and being at, work more fun lol, is that possible?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do believe so!! I do hope you get as much wear & enjoyment out of it, as you’d expect. That bracelet is far too beautiful to be sitting in a jewelry box!!! :mrgreen2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning and fits your wrist perfectly!! More pics, please!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!!!!! I'd be wearing that baby every day! Art Deco is my ALL TIME FAVORITE style. What was the occasion? Or was it an "I saw it and just HAD to have it"?

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!!!!! I'd be wearing that baby every day! Art Deco is my ALL TIME FAVORITE style. What was the occasion? Or was it an "I saw it and just HAD to have it"?

Thank you @RunningwithScissors : )
I agree 100% about Art Deco! I just love the style, when I saw this one it immediately struck me. The graduated look was different too. I had read a post about "The Jewelry That Got Away" and didn't want this piece to be that for me. I absolutely plan to wear and enjoy it! I also find myself wondering about who enjoyed it in the 20's or 30's and hoping they had a wonderful, exciting life!

FinleysMom

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I could easily wear that beauty daily!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results