shape
carat
color
clarity

Decision Made!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Michel

Rough_Rock
In case anyone is interested, I finally went for the 0.97 H SI2.

There were two reasons for this:

1. Because it was not AGS 0 (as the table was slightly too big, though everything else was perfect) it was an absolute bargain for a 1 carat stone, only $4200.

2. It was Canadian, which I originally set out to get, but later disregarded due to lack of stones/service.

3. Ultimately, my GF is a size girl, and much less fussy, so while D VS1''s etc were doing it for me, it was not for her.

Also, I decided to go with the Mark Morrell Petite Sunburst Setting!

The Eurostar ticket to Paris is booked, the hotel is reserved...

D-Day is March 19th!

All stations go!
36.gif

Thanks everyone for their advice along the way!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!
The MM setting is awesome!

Post some pictures when it is on her hand :}

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, sounds like it will be an amazing ring! I''m hoping to go with MWM for my setting too. Can''t wait to hear about the proposal and see some handshots of that beauty!!
36.gif

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

That''s a beautiful stone, for a great price - and your ring will be spectacular!

Can''t wait to see photos :)

x x x

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, I''m sure she''ll love it! And yes, please post pics.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats it sounds beautiful!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s going to be fabulous...

Michel

Rough_Rock
And I''d like to just say how brilliant Good Old Gold are.

Jon and his second in commend Charles were extremely patient, massively helpful and really cared about helping me. Honestly, I do not know how Charles did not kill me the amount of requests I made!

GOG gives you everything you need to know; perhaps the only criticism is that a more seamless service between settings and stones would be useful. Overall, though, it was the personal service and fantastic range of stones that swung it for me!

Thanks Jon, shes going to love it! :):)

Paul aka Michel

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic! Great job!
36.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/18/2008 11:24:18 AM
Author: Michel
And I''d like to just say how brilliant Good Old Gold are.

Jon and his second in commend Charles were extremely patient, massively helpful and really cared about helping me. Honestly, I do not know how Charles did not kill me the amount of requests I made!

GOG gives you everything you need to know; perhaps the only criticism is that a more seamless service between settings and stones would be useful. Overall, though, it was the personal service and fantastic range of stones that swung it for me!

Thanks Jon, shes going to love it! :):)

Paul aka Michel
And thank you Michel. It''s been a real pleasure to serve and we are excited for you on this end. A current project of ours is getting a more seamless integration with the amazing settings we feature so we''re working on making that as user friendly as the diamond part and should be completed this year. I sincerely appreciate the constructive criticism and please touch base once you pop the question!
emotion-19.gif
the folks here like pix.
1.gif
emphoto.gif

Warm regards,

sera

Ideal_Rock
How exciting... congrats! I love MM... they look so fluid and perfect.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Hurray! Please post pics of the final project. That GOG stone with a Mark Morrell setting is going to be a winning combination.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be gorgeous, I can''t wait to see the finished product!!!

Michel

Rough_Rock
I promise to post pictures not just of the ring but of our happy faces, preferably with the backdrop of the Seine! : :)

Its going to look beautiful on her little 4.5 fingers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results