shape
carat
color
clarity

Deborah Villepigue is The Appraiser of the stars

NikkiMontes

Rough_Rock
Deborah is a gem in the jewelry industry. Her ability to observe a diamond with such detail that she can tell its story is impressive. My mother and I visited Deborah to appraise two diamonds that have become precious heirlooms in our family. She performed all of her analyses directly in front of us and even included us in the process. We were able to admire each diamond in the blue light as well as view the pictures that were taken and used for the intricate report that she writes. In addition to her thorough evaluation, Deborah was able to suggest trustworthy jewelers and insurers that we could use to ensure the best care for our treasurable stones. I am so grateful to have had the time to meet with Deborah and receive such a detailed report of my diamond. I now feel confident that my stone is insured for its true worth. And if that isn’t enough-her self-made jewelry cleaner made my ring shine brighter than it did on the day I was proposed to with it! I strongly recommend that you visit Deborah for any of your appraisal needs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results