shape
carat
color
clarity

DD's New BGD Sapphire and Diamond Kyla

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
When DD graduated from college a few years ago, I got her a pink sapphire ring from the local jeweler. Apparently the gold was quite thin and one of the stones fell out. DD has always loved my Kyla eternity band that BGD made for me a couple of years ago. I met with Avrami, Brian Gavin's son, who was so helpful with changing the design of the Kyla from a full eternity to a half eternity.

DD wanted the metal to be yellow gold and the pink of the sapphires to be vibrant and stand out. Avrami chose the perfect pink. The ring came out better than we could have imagined. :love: She's never had a ring with diamonds before. The other day she was sitting on the couch. The sun was hitting the diamonds at just the right angle so that the light was reflecting the facets on the couch. She had the biggest smile on her face! :appl:

DD asked that the line of stones end with a wrap of gold. She loves how the wrap forms into a "V" instead of straight across. Great attention to details from BGD (as usual)!

6011_briangavin_pink_band.jpg

8589_briangavin_pink_band.jpg

1841_briangavin_pink_band.jpg

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Brian took some pictures of my ring and DD's ring together. You can see on the first picture how they engraved her degree into the band.

9381_briangavin_pink_band.jpg

1126_briangavin_pink_band.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The sapphires are a beautiful colour. I love the yellow gold too. I can't wait till my youngest daughter is ready for some serious bling. I don't quite trust her yet. Maybe a couple more years :))

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Maisie, DD has come with me the past couple of times I visited BGD. We've had so much fun and I love how she's learning and enjoying looking at diamonds.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's so lovely! What a wonderful gift. Do you have a hand shot?

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love the color of the sapphires! Very pretty ring. I would love to see a handshot as well!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring!! Lucky girl!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's soooo pretty!! :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I like the wrap "V" detail at the shank, too. What a lovely gift to receive and so glad that she appreciates it too!

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Rosebloom and Woofmama - I can't believe I forgot to take hand shots. Bad PS momma. :oops: I'll have to take some pictures later today.
JuneRose, Laila619, Lone_Wolfe, and Andelain thank you so much. I'm so glad she loves the ring too!

Enerchi - DD was so happy with the "V" detail. It took her a while to catch the jewelry bug. She's not as crazy as her mother, but she's getting there! :bigsmile:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love the ring and the sapphires are beautiful! Congrats to your DD!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a lovely redesign by your DD. Perfect for her! Hope she continues to love it everyday.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love how they ended the setting with a V on either end.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a pretty ring!!! What a special gift! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results