shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold DBTY Necklace - For Sale with Jewels by Grace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katkrack

Shiny_Rock
For sale: a lovely DBTY necklace in 18k white gold, approximately 19" in length, 3.40 tcw. Quite lovely! Would love to see this go to a Pricescoper. Here is the link

This was originally part of a Norman Silverman double strand, sold by Clarkson Jewelers in St. Louis. The piece is now for sale with Grace.

Last edited:

katkrack

Shiny_Rock
For sale: a lovely DBTY necklace in 18k white gold, approximately 19" in length, 3.40 tcw. Quite lovely! Would love to see this go to a Pricescoper. Here is the link

This was originally part of a Norman Silverman double strand, sold by Clarkson Jewelers in St. Louis. The piece is now for sale with Grace.

And yet another classic wardrobe staple - the diamonds by the yard necklace! This one has sparkly round brilliants cut diamonds - the stones throw off beautiful pinpoints of sparkle! Perfect to wear on its own (over a tee or a suit!), or layered with other pieces.

18kt White Gold, 19" in length.

Diamonds are estimated to be F/G colors & VVS/VS1 clarities. GIA Standards.

1626399193497.png

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And yet another classic wardrobe staple - the diamonds by the yard necklace! This one has sparkly round brilliants cut diamonds - the stones throw off beautiful pinpoints of sparkle! Perfect to wear on its own (over a tee or a suit!), or layered with other pieces.

18kt White Gold, 19" in length.

Diamonds are estimated to be F/G colors & VVS/VS1 clarities. GIA Standards.

1626399193497.png

So very pretty. No link?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Might help if you can provide a clickable link. The two above arent working.

katkrack

Shiny_Rock

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

let’s see if this works

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can never get links to Grace's site to work when I paste them on here. I don't know why but others have also commented on it.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, when I pasted it, I tried it and it worked, now it isn’t :(

katkrack

Shiny_Rock
Ugh, when I pasted it, I tried it and it worked, now it isn’t :(

katkrack

Shiny_Rock
This lovely piece is still available. Also open to reasonable offers. Please contact Grace :)

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I am not looking to purchase this but I’m just curious what the advantage is of consigning as opposed to selling directly here? The commission is high and you could sell for less on here it seems. Does she just have more market access? Just curious. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results