shape
carat
color
clarity

Dbty bracelet

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Would 2 mm diamonds be too small for a DBTY bracelet? I posted last week asking for ideas on what to do with 12 2mm diamonds my grandmother left for me. I know they’d be the perfect size for a bangle but I feel like that looks fancier than a dbty bracelet? I’m a stay at home mom so I want something I can wear most days and won’t look silly!

The bracelet would have a lot of stations since I have 12 diamonds!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
im sure they would be pretty but in the long term I think the bangle would be prettier. It might not totally suit your lifestyle now but as you get older it would become a everyday piece. A bangle is classic from 40 on.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
That’s true... I’m 25 so I have a while before I hit 40. If a diamond bangle would look the best, I would definitely wear it but a dbty would definitely be easier to wear on a daily basis!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I don’t find bangles to be particularly comfortable, but will the delicate nature of a DBTY bracelet be too risky with caring for young children?
How about a DNTY chocker length necklace?

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
I don’t find bangles to be particularly comfortable, but will the delicate nature of a DBTY bracelet be too risky with caring for young children?
How about a DNTY chocker length necklace?

I just feel like 2mm diamonds are definitely too small for a necklace.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I have a Roberto Coin DBTY necklace as I have described but I don’t know the size of the stones, I apologize. If the stones have a bezel around each of them, that makes the stone look larger. And they are so user-friendly in wearing them. They can be great with a tank and ratty sweats lol, but perfectly classic and elegant in a shift dress with pumps. And they are perfect for layering with other necklaces.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
The bracelet examples are all gorgeous- you cannot go wrong!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE that first bracelet!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think 2mm is too small for a dbty bracelet or necklace. If you are paying for custom, you'd want the diamond size to make the cost worthwhile. Whiteflash has a small dbty bracelet at a total of 8 stones at .50ctw, so about 4 pointers. I think that is the absolute minimum, but 8-10 pointers or higher really makes more sense to me, and that is still small.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
I think 2mm is too small for a dbty bracelet or necklace. If you are paying for custom, you'd want the diamond size to make the cost worthwhile. Whiteflash has a small dbty bracelet at a total of 8 stones at .50ctw, so about 4 pointers. I think that is the absolute minimum, but 8-10 pointers or higher really makes more sense to me, and that is still small.

Yeah I agree and that is what I thought but I just wanted to check and be sure. I just don’t know what to do with them. They are too big as a band for my new engagement ring I think and I just don’t know if I would wear a bangle enough so I’m just very undecided on what to do. Plus I’m indecisive ha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results