shape
carat
color
clarity

DBL hand shots from my girlfriend

lereveur

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

My girlfriend went to NYC yesterday to see David from DBL because we're buying a FLY diamond from him. Anyway, I think she spent about an hour there just talking to David and she was able to see and try one some of DBL's amazing pieces. She sent me a few pictures and I got requests to share them. So here they are!

This is our FLY on her hand
r4537-handshot2.jpg

This is a purple-pink diamond with a halo
purple-pink-halo-hand2.jpg

This was one of my girlfriend's favorites.
sapphire-handshot2.jpg

This is the flower ring. You can see our little FLY faintly in the background
pink-flower-hand2.jpg

For size reference, my girlfriend's finger is a 5.25
She told me she tried on a lot more rings, and saw more diamonds than she took pictures of because she was too busy staring at them 8)

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting the pics! That purple pink is my dream ring, so glad to see it!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting! What a great time she must have had - playing in a diamond 'sand box'!!! I'm so jealous!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the eye candy! Yum!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous colored pieces! Can't wait to see what you do with that yellow diamond! :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What do you plan to do with the yellow diamond? It's beautiful!

I LOVE that sapphire ring too! The halo of ovals is just gorgeous :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I would love to come play with David's diamonds!!!!

lereveur

Shiny_Rock
stargurl78|1335649611|3183116 said:
What do you plan to do with the yellow diamond? It's beautiful!

I LOVE that sapphire ring too! The halo of ovals is just gorgeous :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you! Our FLY is for my girlfriend's engagement ring. It's a 1.5ct VS1 cushion cut. She loves it very much

lereveur

Shiny_Rock
I'm stationed in NC so I couldn't go with her. But she's still texting me gushing about the experience. I guess I should start saving up again :wink2:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a fun day for her! Too bad you couldn't be there though, that would have made the day perfect I am sure! She has a beautiful stone to look forward to! I love the Diana replica ring with the sapphire. I would love to try that one on myself. Thanks for the pics!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
lereveur|1335654544|3183172 said:
I'm stationed in NC so I couldn't go with her. But she's still texting me gushing about the experience. I guess I should start saving up again :wink2:

Are you in the Marines or Army? I'm only asking because there are a few PSers in the Ft. Bragg area (though we are AF). Congrats on buying the FLY. I too got my FLY from David and love it!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your FLY is gorgeous!! What are you plans for setting it?

lereveur

Shiny_Rock
Sarahbear621|1335723232|3183489 said:

Are you in the Marines or Army? I'm only asking because there are a few PSers in the Ft. Bragg area (though we are AF). Congrats on buying the FLY. I too got my FLY from David and love it!

Thank you! I am in the army, and I am stationed at Ft. Bragg :wavey:

lereveur

Shiny_Rock
Christina...|1335732232|3183566 said:
Your FLY is gorgeous!! What are you plans for setting it?

I thought to go with a Van Craeynest setting but we had such a great experience with David, and with his knowledge of yellow diamonds, we thought it would be best to go with a setting from him too. I'll post a link of the setting on my other post. I don't want to flood this with my FLY talk when people just want to see DBL pieces ::)

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I had a similar experience when I went down to NYC to meet with David and purchase a stone/ ring. The lovely jewels to be seen were incredible. Your stone is beautiful, and he has a great jeweller who makes rings. The Uber collection is stunning! It just seems to make sense to go with him.

I wish you well,

Bridget

lereveur

Shiny_Rock
Bridget S.|1335813955|3184165 said:
I had a similar experience when I went down to NYC to meet with David and purchase a stone/ ring. The lovely jewels to be seen were incredible. Your stone is beautiful, and he has a great jeweller who makes rings. The Uber collection is stunning! It just seems to make sense to go with him.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Thank you! He said it'll take about 2-3 weeks for the ring to be made so I will be back with pictures of another DBL ring :)

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Just had to pop in to say that I think you made a fabulous choice, what a gorgeous stone and setting!!! Can't wait for pics :)

ariel144

Ideal_Rock

The setting she chose is absolutely gorgeous. My choice too...love those thin paved bands, so elegant! DBL is a great company and their work looks phenomenal...been admiring their bling for years. Nice choice....and so happy for you both. What an experience, eh? I'm sure you are thankful that the hunt is over (even though you couldn't be there). Can't wait to see the pics of that beautiful stone in that setting!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
David's jewelry is always beautiful! Thanks for sharing and congratulations! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results