shape
carat
color
clarity

DBL 10th anniversary bling

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Though I've posted photos I've not introduced my baby properly. This is Gypsy Rose, made for me by Diamonds by Lauren for my 10th wedding anniversary. I'm in love!

center stone specs per GIA cert:
Pear Shape Diamond, Loose

WEIGHT: 0.76ct
SHAPE: Pear Shape
COLOR: M
CLARITY: SI2
MEASUREMENTS: 7.83 x 5.34 x 3.04 mm
TOTAL DEPTH: 56.9%
TABLE SIZE: 60%
POLISH: VG
SYMMETRY: VG
FLUORESCENCE: MEDIUM BLUE

she's set in an 18k rose gold ring with a platinum halo. The melee is F-G VS. I LOVE the contrast between the white diamonds in the halo and the buttery warmth of the center stone. The diamond is a sparkler and just throws light around like it's going out of style. The setting is perfect and to die for. The 18k rose gold is subtly pink, and divine. The ring has suprise stones under the head on buttresses as well as on the sides of the shank, which flash at me all day long. This is my second DBL piece and I can't say enough good things about working with them.

-17.jpg

-14.jpg

-12.jpg

-8.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice anniversary bling! Congratulations on 10 years together! :appl:

I've been cruising their site for a while now as well... sadly tho, my lottery numbers didn't come thru, so the $50K 3 stone ring, is now off the table for another week! Rats... ROFL!!! :lol: :lol:

But your ring is beautiful - wear it and love it well!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 10 years! What a beautiful present, it looks MUCH larger than .76!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring! congrats on 10years!! :bigsmile:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's gorgeous! It's nice to see a cousin to my ring, I have a bezel set legacy halo from DBL as well, mine is a white gold asscher, I bet they would look great together!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I'm VERY familiar with your ring! I LOVE your asscher and it looks beautiful in all that icy whiteness! Thanks for dropping by to take a peek at mine. The hal-1 is my favorite style ever. It's beautiful from every angle. And of course every teensy detail is perfect as you well know!

I like looking at the two rings I have together, but it's a bit too.....even. I think I need a third to mix it up a little! I have a yellow gold and a pink gold, so white is the next logical choice! LOL!

Angelbaby, I think so too! My original ering which I no longer have was a three stone, and the center was just over a carat. This ring has so much more presence that it's hard to believe it's only 3/4 of a carat! It faces up so nicely. I also love that she's a fat little pear, which is echoed by the halo. It's very pleasing to my eye.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful! :love: Love the rose gold!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs. taylor|1321748082|3065367 said:
Oh I'm VERY familiar with your ring! I LOVE your asscher and it looks beautiful in all that icy whiteness! Thanks for dropping by to take a peek at mine. The hal-1 is my favorite style ever. It's beautiful from every angle. And of course every teensy detail is perfect as you well know!

I like looking at the two rings I have together, but it's a bit too.....even. I think I need a third to mix it up a little! I have a yellow gold and a pink gold, so white is the next logical choice! LOL!

Angelbaby, I think so too! My original ering which I no longer have was a three stone, and the center was just over a carat. This ring has so much more presence that it's hard to believe it's only 3/4 of a carat! It faces up so nicely. I also love that she's a fat little pear, which is echoed by the halo. It's very pleasing to my eye.

One in every color! Yay!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your anniversary. Your ring is lovely.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh love the shape of that pear! Great match to your wedding band, I've been dreaming of something in pink gold, that look just divine!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary! Beautiful ring!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Ring Mrs. Taylor. I love your collection! Congrats on 10 years!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! It's lovely :)

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
thank you all so much! I just love it. The detail is amazing. I wish the photos would show them! But after sizing they just don't. Here's one more attempt to show the contrast in colors and the teensy millgraining!

-3.jpg

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
it is so lovely~ congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results