shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass bezel eternity band and engraved band

mymindslost

Rough_Rock
I posted in colored stones a separate thread with the story/pics of my spinel and sapphire pieces with these but thought I should post the eternity and engraved band here at least. :) David was amazing to work with and I'm so excited to get them!!!

bezelband1.JPG

engravedband1.JPG

Not sure I'll wear this all stacked - it's a lot for me ha!! But I was planning on wearing the spinel ring with the bezel band and then wear my engraved one from my mom on my right hand or I can switch it up too.
stack1.JPG

stack2.JPG

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
That purple is gorgeous. :kiss2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too saw this on Insta and I thought I hope it's a PSer! it's beautiful! love it..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw it on IG too! I was mesmerized! Gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, were they designed to work together? I love how the two bands fit under your spinel ring.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a glorious set of rings & that purple is gorgeous!

mymindslost

Rough_Rock
Beautiful, were they designed to work together? I love how the two bands fit under your spinel ring.

I had him design my spinel and my eternity band together so they'd sit nice. My mom added the engraved band as a Christmas gift way after my project began but he still had my rings in process and drew it up to fit under too. They look amazing together in the pictures but I'm pretty simple and this is big for me already so we'll see if I wear them all together occasionally. They should be here tomorrow!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Can’t wait to see handshots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results