shape
carat
color
clarity

David @ Good Old Gold

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thanks to this forum I was referred to GOG in search for an emerald cut diamond. I filled out an inquiry on GOG's website and David emailed me shortly after. He sent me a few options and we exchanged a few emails - answering all my questions and concerns until we found, what we agreed was, "the one". He provided a great detailed video and included an ASET report, which assisted me in my decision to move forward with my purchase.

I was undecided on the setting and initially decided to go with Stuller (although I wasn't familiar with the company). Lynda sent renders, I made a few changes, but still approved them.

Long story short, after some reading on the forum, I started to doubt my initial decision to go with Stuller and reconsidered a Michael M. setting that was recommended to me. I emailed David, and he must have read my mind because they had held off on shipping the diamond out to Stuller!

Fast forward, four weeks later, I received my GORGEOUS emerald cut Michael M. ring!!!

Of note, I completed a back wire transfer to send the funds. It was definetly nerve wrecking sending such a large sum of money, but I had no issues!

Bottom line, Good Old Gold was great and accommodating, especially since I was back and forth about my setting!

Check it out!

3.01 Emerald (10.37 X 6.88 X 4.53), I, VS1, Depth 65.8%, Table 67%, Girdle thin to thick

Michael M setting - 18K white gold, half eternity, micro pave band (approx 1.7mm) with micro pave basket wrap (G, VS)

fbi9w2.jpg

2mo2np5.jpg

8yhrhh.jpg

211qvys.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning, wear it in good health :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow just gorgeous. Elegant and timeless. Beautiful. :love:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful EC and beautiful setting! It looks perfect on you! :love:

ovaldiamonds

Rough_Rock
Wow I really love this setting! I'm looking for something very similar - would you mind sharing a rough price estimate for the setting by itself? Thanks!

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
Wow I really love this setting! I'm looking for something very similar - would you mind sharing a rough price estimate for the setting by itself? Thanks!

Thanks!!! It was a little under 3K. Michael M setting - 18K white gold, half eternity, micro pave band (approx 1.7mm) with micro pave basket wrap (G, VS)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results