shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel K wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shelby09

Rough_Rock
Hello, I am new to PS and was hoping to get help with my search for my wedding band to match my engagement ring. I received a beautiful Daniel K inspired asscher cut stone in the Empress setting. I have seen Daniel K wedding bands in micropave with a notch, or half square, to accomodate the Empress setting so that the engagement and wedding bands will sit flush against each other. This wedding band also goes great with the DK Rosebud setting. Does anyone have a picture of these bands or any other suggestions.
I was also thinking the 3-sided micropave may be a little too much, and was comtemplating customizing a single sided prong setting eternity band that will also sit flush with my engagment ring. I would appreciate any suggestions and pictures too!

empress.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
just want to say your ring is stunning
30.gif
!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
pearlmans (www.pearlmansjewelers.com) has a bunch of daniel K rings in their closeout section including one of the straight bands. You might call or email them to see if they still have any of the notched bands because at one time they did or they might be able to get one for you.

your e-ring is simply stunning...I adore Daniel K rings...

ETA: I personally wouldn't do a 3-sided band with a 3-sided e-ring. way too much potential for diamonds eating up diamonds that are touching. the plain side of a single row band will still get scratched up a bit but can be polished.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results