shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel K rosebud setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tastybling

Rough_Rock
I saw this setting on line and absolutely love it. So I looked up the retailers that carry Daniel K in San Jose, the
closest one was CH jeweler in the Valley Fair mall. I went to take a look and it was beautiful. I asked for the price of the setting alone and was told it was $15,000 ! (YES 15K). Does this sounds right?? And she told me all Daniel K settings are above $10K. Total micro pave is 0.5ct. I contacted another retailer in Atlanta, and they quoted me $3500 for the setting. Can someone clarify roughly how much is the Daniel K rosebud setting? The prices seems all over the map.

Here is the setting:

rosebud1.JPG

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
It seems to me that you''re going to need to call several stores (Solomon Brothers, for instance), because the few web sites that I''ve found that carry Daniel K, say to "Call for price."

I have seen a very similar setting at dimend SCAASI, and their platinum setting is $2800. Check it out: here.

1.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Make sure Solomon Bros is quotes you right. I talked to a saleperson there who told me the that the Daniel K Empress ring was around $3500 and I said that sounded way too low for a Daniel K. She called me back and told me that in the future she needed to check pricing before quoting because that Daniel K was several thousand than she originally said. Too bad I couldn''t make her give the original quote!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
15K is crazy! Are you sure it didn''t inlcude a center stone? CH is a pretty pricey store though.

Call Pearlman''s, I think they would give you the best price. I didn''t think Daniel K even set other people''s diamonds.

But definitely check out Pearlman''s closeout section of Daniel K. There are some amazing bargains to be had, I just wish I had $10k lying around for another ring, I''d jump on a DK at Pearlmans.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Daniel K pricing is insane. seriously, the pricing is all over the map and you can''t by the settings without the stone. I have dreamed of owning a DK ring ever since I saw them in person and couldn''t afford the pricetag. That said, I was able to buy one of the DK rings from pearlmans closeout. Definitely call them and see if they can get any rosebuds. not everything is on their site and the prices are really incredible for a true DK signed piece.

tastybling

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the information. The $3500 quote I got was from Soloman Brothers, I guess it might be the wrong price. They quoted me $17,500 for a 2ct VS2/VS1, D,E color Asser with the rosebud setting. That seems like a very good price too. Anyone bought from Soloman Brothers before?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 5:34:58 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Daniel K pricing is insane. seriously, the pricing is all over the map and you can''t by the settings without the stone. I have dreamed of owning a DK ring ever since I saw them in person and couldn''t afford the pricetag. That said, I was able to buy one of the DK rings from pearlmans closeout. Definitely call them and see if they can get any rosebuds. not everything is on their site and the prices are really incredible for a true DK signed piece.
Call Pearlman''s, for sure.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 9:46:32 PM
Author: tastybling
They quoted me $17,500 for a 2ct VS2/VS1, D,E color Asser with the rosebud setting. That seems like a very good price too. Anyone bought from Soloman Brothers before?

that's an amazing price for a 2 ct DK asscher in a rosebud setting. I honestly can't believe they quoted you so low..buy it right away.

do a search on Soloman Brothers for consumer experiences. they are not Pricescope vendors but are known around here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results