shape
carat
color
clarity

DANHOV ANYONE????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Please post your Danhov rings.
Also, please comment if you are happy with your purchase or if you have had any issues with the pave.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you do a search I know you''ll see some.... stonehunter has one :)

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Cehrabehra.
I did search through all the forum, but i did not find the e-ring that I am interesed in.
I am hesitant to purchase this particular setting because of the pave work. I had a bad experience with pave and I wanted some insite on the Danhov line.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
portia has one too but it''s not the setting your considering either. I don''t recall anyone posting a bunch of problematic problems with their settings like some other designer settings have. I personally wouldn''t hesitate to buy a danhov setting if there was one I liked.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was worried about the pave before I bought it. I got the E 15 which has bead set pave on the shank. I have only had it 3.5/4 months. I have not had any problems with it. It is very nicely made. But I do keep checking my pave since reading about other PSers with pave problems.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never purchased a danhov setting, but I did see a couple in person once before. They appear to be very well made and they are very pretty in person. I fell in love with the microspave halo that allows bands to sit flush. The profile is modern looking and it was a cool combination of the micropave halo and shank with the modern looking profile. I wouldn''t hesitate to buy something from that brand, they are pretty reasonably priced as well.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2007 5:04:00 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
I was worried about the pave before I bought it. I got the E 15 which has bead set pave on the shank. I have only had it 3.5/4 months. I have not had any problems with it. It is very nicely made. But I do keep checking my pave since reading about other PSers with pave problems.
you''ve already had it 4 months????? OMG!!! I''m so slow LOL!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
chickflick posted pics of her danhov micropave halo ring with matching wedding band recently. I believe she had it for about ten months and did not mention any problems.
I also love the Danhov settings and will probably end up getting the pave halo.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results