shape
carat
color
clarity

Dallas PSers /local appraiser?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
looking for Dallas appraiser, talked to one (Jarvis). Anyone local have an appraiser they've used?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven’t gotten my jewelry appraised yet but the time to do so again is coming up and in calling around, Jarvis was who I liked and who could answer my colored stone questions best.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I was impressed that they called me soon after an online inquiry, and seemed able to evaluate the item. Just thought I'd see if anyone had experience with anyone here.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used Jarvis. Loved him.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just made an appt with them, and Steve Jarvis called me to discuss. Already feel like I'm in good hands, thank you!
He did the appraisal on my original engagement ring, which was a family heirloom. He was great. You *are* in good hands =)2

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Such reports are always a blessing to hear. Now those of us in the trade who did not already know him have another "arrow" in our quiver.

Wink

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree! Met him Monday at his office. Very friendly guy with a wealth of knowledge. I was just going to get a verbal confirmation on a purchase, but ended up getting a full appraisal, and he's going to appraise a couple other items for me. Definetly was in good hands!
If you want to meet up at some point, my email is on LT under the Other tab, page four or so.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We should definetly plan a casual DFW meet up! Maybe before the holiday craziness?
Email me about an upcoming one, but yes, we can do another one before the holidays!! @Wewechew's email is on LT too!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results