shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
C''mon ladies, you know you want to keep posting here to stay motivated...Any ideas on how we can revive this thread a bit? Perhaps it should become the "weekly workout thread" or maybe just the "weekly health" or "weekly getting-in-shape" thread?

Anyway, I got some nice motivation of my own this morning - had my usual at-home WI for WW, and I am down another 3 lbs, making for a total of (drumroll please)...10.5 lbs!!
36.gif

I am very pleased - it definitely can''t be waterweight with that kind of loss. I have two mini-goals in the next 6 weeks or so - to lose 15 or more lbs by my stepmom''s b-day party on June 13th (there will be lots of family and friends there I haven''t seen in a while), and 20 lbs by the time FI and I go back East to visit his family (FMIL and I are going to try on dresses - I''m very excited).

Anyway, I hope that everyone else is doing OK - I think a big key for me has been being disciplined about my diet, but allowing myself small indulgences. FI and I had a whole amazing meal on Saturday at one of the places we are considering for the wedding, and I had a lot of stuff that definitely wasn''t "healthy" (goat cheese and mint empanadas, cornbread, chocolate/mocha mousse with kahlua whipped cream) but I only had small portions, and I was good the rest of the day and ate lightly on the days surrounding, and so I was still able to lose the 3 lbs over the course of the week.

Running is coming along slowly, I think I''ve accepted that rather than doing 1 week at each interval time, I will have to do 2, but still - I am now at 30 minutes total, with half walking and half running, which is pretty good, especially since I always do 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer as well on those days.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
AG...10.5 lbs?? Congrats to you!! WTG!!! You''re doing so well!!!

I worked out again today. i have my SCUBA class tonight, so that''ll give me exercise and keep me out of the house (and away from the fridge) for 4+ hours!! I''ll be skipping dinner tonight because eating right before diving isn''t a good match, but I had a good lunch, so that''ll carry me for the rest of the day...

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, bring the thread back... it makes me want to workout because everyone else has too!

AWESOME job on the weight loss AG! You make me so jealous! I think the WW program is a good one, at least that it teaches you what you should be doing. I did it once with my mother and a lot of it has stuck with me... but not enough. YEA!!!!

Good job on the workout and scuba tonight AChiO!

Ive been sick the past couple of days, so no working out for me, but i really havent been eating either (no appetite
7.gif
). I have a meeting with a trainer tomorrow, so that should kick me back into gear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results