shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Deals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2009 12:59:34 AM
Author: brightlight

Date: 8/14/2009 10:02:45 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

Date: 8/14/2009 8:42:30 PM

Date: 8/14/2009 4:59:04 PM

Date: 8/14/2009 4:03:13 PM

Date: 7/31/2009 2:41:29 PM
Mail carrier came with my silver tahitian earrings, but I missed him.
Can I just say that I am not happy with the mail man? I FINALLY got the above mentioned earrings. He attempted to deliver them once and never came back. I had to call and fax a letter to the post office.
20.gif
23.gif
BL.... I am glad you got them! What do you think of them? ...and as far as the post office goes, I have had a nightmare of a year with them. I am still haunted by it to this very day!!
29.gif
I haven''t opened the box yet
6.gif
, but I''ll let you know when I do.
Is there a reason that you are waiting! For heaven''s sake...open the box!!!!
9.gif
I''m trying to torture you with the suspense.
31.gif

You may be torturing us.... but you are torturing yourself too!! We wanna see! Open the box!!! Please???

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Brightlight - the suspense is killing us!!
32.gif

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Still haven''t opened the box.
3.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
23.gif
WHY????

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh open the box!!!
1.gif
This thread, I have to say, has been a "disaster" for my "not buying jewelry" promise this summer
1.gif
(I think I justified it as "well I promised not to buy colored stones...pearls are different, righ??")

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BrownEyedGirl.... did you get something? Spill!!! ....BL.... what are you waiting for girl???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2009 6:57:39 PM
BrownEyedGirl.... did you get something? Spill!!! ....BL.... what are you waiting for girl???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32.gif

Oops nothing new so far! Just the two strands and two pairs of studs this summer
1.gif
I''m living vicariously through you guys now! BL...open that box! Please?
1.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/16/2009 7:42:55 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

Date: 8/16/2009 6:57:39 PM
32.gif

Oops nothing new so far! Just the two strands and two pairs of studs this summer
1.gif
I''m living vicariously through you guys now! BL...open that box! Please?
1.gif

LOL! Well I usually live vicariously through you and others! BTW.... I love your avatar! Too cute! If only they could stay that cute!!!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, I''m opening the box today. I''ll let you know what I find inside.
9.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Hurry up already!!
39.gif

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
So, I opened the box ... but maybe I shouldn''t have. When I tried to take the back of the earring off the post, the post FELL OFF the pearl. This happened with both earrings.
39.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Brightlight that sounds awful!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All this suspense and that happened........... ??
6.gif
that really stinks!
39.gif

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 9:05:36 AM
All this suspense and that happened........... ??
6.gif
that really stinks!
39.gif
I have to say that whoever answers their e-mails should really take lessons in customer service. I always feel brushed off. Their responses are always abrupt, and there''s never a greeting. That may be petty, but it''s called customer service. Whenever I''ve asked a question about a product, I''ve never really gotten a helpful response. When they responded to my e-mail about my defective earrings, there was no apology for sending me earrings that literally fell apart. There was no comment about the earrings at all. They just sent me a link to their guarantee policy and told me to include a copy of my e-mail in the box. No sense of surprise that the earrings were so poorly put together. Their lack of e-mail etiquette is even more noticeable, because the woman I speak to on the phone is always so nice.

I really appreciate how friendly and professional PP is. You get the sense that they really want to help. In fact, PO is the only pearl seller whose e-mail customer service I''ve had a problem with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results