shape
carat
color
clarity

:-D :-D :-D

slg47

Ideal_Rock
So...

last night I went out to run some errands, and I asked BF if he wanted to come with me. He said no...I thought nothing of it because one of my errands was going to a craft store, and there was baseball on. Anyway, I get back and enter the apartment, and I don't see him (we have a 1-bedroom apartment, there are not that many places where he could be). I check in the bedroom (maybe he is taking a nap?) in the bathroom (nope) and figure that he must be outside on our balcony for some reason...sometimes he goes out there to make phone calls but that's usually when I'm around.

Anyway, I go outside, and there he is, with this cute little photoshopped poster thing (well...actually it is his computer screen, apparently the printed one had flown away about 10 mins before I got home!) and some chocolates and the ring box. I couldn't believe it, I was so surprised...I had even commented to him that day that I knew it wouldn't be for a few more weeks. Anyway I looked like a total mess, no makeup, nails not done, etc...but it was perfect, and really fit us :) He told me some sweet things and got down on one knee and after some tearing up of course I said YES!

The ring is BEAUTIFUL, I am sooo happy with it :) I think it turned out perfectly! I am going to post some pics in SMTB and then later on I will read my camera manual and post more pics :)

I can't believe we are ENGAGED!!!! It doesn't feel that different since we had been living together but at the same time it kinda does :love: :love: :love:

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Your engagement story is so cute, and it sounds like it was super special. I can't wait to see pics of the ring! :)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations, it sounds like it was a really sweet and super "you guys" proposal! :appl:

Can't wait to see your sparkly! :wavey:

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Adorable story. I love that you had no make up on and weren't prepared for it. He probably didn't even notice and loves you more without the make up! My fiance also proposed in the house and we were living together and I know what you mean by it not feeling different, but at the same time feeling a little different. Congrats again.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah!!! Congrats to you both! I love that he was able to totally surprise you. The ring is beautiful!!! :bigsmile:

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet proposal :)) It's awesome that he was able to really surprise you. Again, your ring is really beautiful :love: Congrats!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!! Yay!!! :appl:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
YEAH!!!! Congrats!!!!!
*HUG*

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
shihtzulover, Tuckins1, septsparkle, Grlsbestfrnd, sillyberry, kribbie, beezygal, Maisie-thank you for your congratulations! I am so happy :love: :love:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations slg :appl: :wavey: the ring is stunning and your proposal was so sweet :love: enjoy being enfianced :appl:

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! :appl:

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the engagement and beautiful ring! :appl:

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!! Very sweet :razz:

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
How sweet!! You must be SOOO happy and excited!!!

Congratulations!!!!! :appl:

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
That is such a sweet surprise proposal!! so happy for you and the ring is gorgeous!!!!!

Congratulations!!! :appl: :love:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! :appl:

We're engagement twins! Hehe! Your ring is stunning!

Supers

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations.
Your ring is so different and beautiful.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!! The ring is STUNNING!!! :love:

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and all the best for you and your fiance! You're ring is simply beautiful :love: great proportions!

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet proposal. How funny that the paper blew away! It's a good sign that he kept his wits about him and improvised with the computer screen. Now that's a resourceful man ;-)

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! Your ring is so sparkly! Very excited for you!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
That is such a sweet surpise.Congrats :appl:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
awwww yay, congrats!!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Wonderful story AND ring!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

A

Anonymous

Absolutely beautiful, congratulations!!! :bigsmile:

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It sounds like a perfect proposal.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results