shape
carat
color
clarity

CvB Norah or JbG 7-stone ring?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man this is going to be a beautiful ring!

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
I’m team Legacy. I was team legacy but with a small finger the stones can’t go beyond a certain size.

I think will see a PS run on these and everyone needs one in platinum and yellow gold.

What colour and clarity OEC’s is Caysie using in the YG versions?

I keep coming back to this post. The Legacy band is really beautiful. I meant to say I was team Exeter before seeing this.

The pictures of the Legacy in YG look so rich and extravagant.

yogijen

Rough_Rock
It's going to be beautiful!!! :love: I bet you're beyond excited!
Yesss! I can’t wait! It will be my first CvB design after admiring Caysie’s work on PS for years!

Ahhh!!! She’s gona be GORGEOUS.
:kiss2:

I’m team Legacy. I was team legacy but with a small finger the stones can’t go beyond a certain size.

I think will see a PS run on these and everyone needs one in platinum and yellow gold.

What colour and clarity OEC’s is Caysie using in the YG versions?
What size finger are you? I am a 4.75/5 and Caysie is using 3mm OECs. They are J/K color and VS clarity.

Oh man this is going to be a beautiful ring!
I hope it turn out as beautiful as your Legacy! :mrgreen2:

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
Yesss! I can’t wait! It will be my first CvB design after admiring Caysie’s work on PS for years!

:kiss2:

What size finger are you? I am a 4.75/5 and Caysie is using 3mm OECs. They are J/K color and VS clarity.

I hope it turn out as beautiful as your Legacy! :mrgreen2:

Hi @yogijen,

I'm a 4.5. The ring would be a stand-alone piece, not worn with my engagement ring, hence the request for a little larger stones. I don't think the style can take larger stones for small finger sizes.

yogijen

Rough_Rock
Hi @yogijen,

I'm a 4.5. The ring would be a stand-alone piece, not worn with my engagement ring, hence the request for a little larger stones. I don't think the style can take larger stones for small finger sizes.

If you want to go for larger stones, but have the ring still be comfortable, you’d likely have to go with a 5-stone band instead of 7-stones. I’m sure Caysie could make you a 5-stone Legacy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results