shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute travel jewelry organizer

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stumbled upon this on Groupon and ordered one for myself. Thought I would share here in case someone is looking for an affordable option for themselves or maybe a gift idea. It seems like a simple option to keep things organized and doesn’t break the bank. And it’s small enough to fit in an average/medium sized purse.

Will comment back on quality when I get it.

Available in pink and black.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm-...ampaign=UserReferral_mih&utm_source=undefined

69D3134B-D940-4683-9EDA-529420A485AE.jpeg

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
You're reading my mind! I was just up early looking at the Wolf cases, but I don't do leather. This looks like a nice option, thank you! I'll look forward to reading your comments on it.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SandyinAnaheim I will circle back to let you know; hopefully it comes next week.

I didn’t want something that screamed "LOOK, JEWELRY IN HERE".

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@the_mother_thing I look forward to it. I have one now I received as a bday gift a long time ago, but it is too small and inefficient.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SandyinAnaheim It’s here; arrived earlier today, but didn’t get to open it until tonight to check it out. Overall, I think it was a good buy for the price and what it is. The only ‘complaint’ I have is the ring organizer part is a little wonky in that the little ‘pillows’ are not uniformly aligned. Hopefully the pics show what I mean. It does feel solid though and will work well for the purposes I bought it.

DF4AAE1A-0962-4F2A-A4A4-20F8D729CD78.jpeg

F887CE60-417B-4FA3-BA90-03ACE1CBDDC4.jpeg

214885D6-9E71-4FB6-B440-E60A30153ABA.jpeg

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @the_mother_thing, it looks nice, but I see what you mean about the pillows. Do they hold securely though?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @the_mother_thing, it looks nice, but I see what you mean about the pillows. Do they hold securely though?

I think so; my rings seem pretty firmly-tucked in between the pillows, and that middle divider/flap thing between the two organizer’s sides would keep any rings from becoming dislodged due to the organizer being bumped about in travel (e.g., if it were in your checked back or something, which mine will never be for security reasons).

The only possible issue I see being a problem with the ring pillow section is that the mirror faces down over it. There is room to tuck/push your rings down further between the pillows than my picture shows, but if you had a ring that was really, really tall/big, it could press against that mirror when closed. But that could easily be alleviated if needed with small cloth/tissue, if it was a concern. It’d have to be a really big/tall ring though (think costume-y big). None of the rings I put in there (including my OEC e-ring to test it) touched the mirror. Also, the mirror is slightly recessed into that padded fabric divider.

Despite a couple of minor ‘finish’ flaws (the ring pillows slightly ‘lumpy’ looking and the frayed edge of linen in the corner), I think it’s pretty solid for $20, and will serve it’s purpose when traveling for work or weekends away when I want bling options. I have a business trip coming up in a couple weeks, so may test it then.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a LOT of storage for such a small item! I've just ordered one in the pink. Thanks, Mother Thing!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just realized I forgot to post a pic of the other half/compartment. :oops2:

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I recently bought a very similarly one in light blue from Amazon ... actually, somehow I accidentally ordered two, lol. Really handy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just bought one from Amazon that I love! I have a jewelry roll that I keep all my jewelry in. I put them in tiny zip lock bags and then put them in my roll that has pouches in it. I don’t have a safe so I have to have it small enough to hide in the house. When cleaning ladies come I take the pouch and put it in my backpack which I take with me. The one thing I missed was a place to put my jewelry when I go to bed. I use to put them in a little dish but I was worried the diamonds would bang into each other and chip. I found this one on Amazon. I love it! These are what I will wear today..
C9587E5B-A4D1-43BD-9415-2CC1F35EC8DF.jpeg

Attachments

• 1A32AEAE-31A3-4907-82CA-C9752A8FA538.jpeg
    1A32AEAE-31A3-4907-82CA-C9752A8FA538.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 18

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought one from Amazon that I love! I have a jewelry roll that I keep all my jewelry in. I put them in tiny zip lock bags and then put them in my roll that has pouches in it. I don’t have a safe so I have to have it small enough to hide in the house. When cleaning ladies come I take the pouch and put it in my backpack which I take with me. The one thing I missed was a place to put my jewelry when I go to bed. I use to put them in a little dish but I was worried the diamonds would bang into each other and chip. I found this one on Amazon. I love it! These are what I will wear today..
C9587E5B-A4D1-43BD-9415-2CC1F35EC8DF.jpeg

LOVE this Joanne. And swoon! to your amazbling collection. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results