shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute Hairstyles!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I am getting my hair cut short on Friday, well kind of short, and I am looking for some great styles or suggestions. I dont want anything above the chin (I am athletic and need to be able to pull it up), but I want a change and something sassy and trendy!. Any pics or ideas would be great. I love the side swept bang as well.

I am leaning towards the Ashlee Simpson cut below (my hair is blonde though). Thanks to all you stylish pricescopers out there for your help!

ashlee-simpson-2.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think nicole riche''s cut is gorgeous and not overly trendy.

nicole_richiea_l_91850.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you want something more blunt, I like this Jennifer Aniston pic. It would probably look good with side bangs as well.

aniston100401_353x400.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The two cuts on the right in this pic are cute too.

seduhairstyle1.png

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is more of a younger look, but I still think it''s fun and would look good with side bangs.

Kelly_clarkson_l_68138.jpg

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Thanks kcoursolle! I love Nicole Richie''s cut. Very similar to the pic that I posted, but not so blunt, more piecy. I am deffinitely bringing that picture to the hair stylist.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2007 2:45:45 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I think nicole riche''s cut is gorgeous and not overly trendy.
I like this one, I have a similar version but it is longer, easy to do and it goes anywhere.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Nicole Richie's cut! I vote for that. Gorgeous.
36.gif

Ashley's looks like a bad wig from her sister's wig line. (Not the cut, but the hair....!!!)
14.gif
I'd bet serious cash on it. That just doesn't look like real hair...

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Yeah it does almost look like a wig! The hair is very straw like and toooo straight! haha

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2007 3:19:48 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I love Nicole Richie's cut! I vote for that. Gorgeous.
36.gif

Ashley's looks like a bad wig from her sister's wig line. (Not the cut, but the hair....!!!)
14.gif
I'd bet serious cash on it. That just doesn't look like real hair...
*splutter!* I was thinking it looked like a syrup too as we say over here ( syrup of figs / wig) It looks like it has been plonked on her head with the ends all sticking out for fine weather! Like a dolly's hair - yuck.
23.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Sooo Blueeyes? What did you end up going with? I''m having serious urges to chop my hair (mine probably goes to 3 inches below my bra strap), but now that I have a wedding on the horizon, I''m holding out.

I would, however, like to live vicariously through you :)

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Well I went in with the 2 pics, Nicole Richie & Ashlee Simpson. She made the bangs a bit shorter than I wanted, so they kind of don''t sweep to the side, but its still cute! The change is great and I color, blow dry and occasionally straighten my hair, so its nice to get the damaged stuff off. This is my hair!

New Hair 035 edit.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks GORGEOUS!!!!
36.gif

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Bad picture of me, but a better shot of the hair. I''m still getting used to the bangs a bit though!

New Hair 025 edit.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing!!! Nice choice. I actually like the bangs like that. And honestly...bangs grow so fast that they will sweep before you know it!

It is a very flattering cut...looks GREAT!

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Thank you fire goddess!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
How cute! It really suits you. You are as pretty (or prettier) than many of those celebs.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 4:37:08 PM
Author: Allisonfaye
How cute! It really suits you. You are as pretty (or prettier) than many of those celebs.
I agree; you are a doll. Your hair cut is adorable!!!

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the sweet comments! I am way pleased with it too!
emsmile.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- the hairstyle looks great on you.
You look a little like Bridget Fonda.
Too cute

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
oooh I love it!! You''ve inspired me to go a big shorter for my next visit to the salon!! I am itching for a new look too!! Too cute!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very cute!
you''ll probably have to train your bangs to swoop to the side
5.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
WOW that cut is sooo you! Not sure what you had before...but it frames all of your features...(I think they say that...but with you I can see what THEY mean).

And then...POP those eyes. Mesmorizing!! Incredible. You are a beauty! Your bangs look gret, but if you are still unhappy they will grow and you''ll have the option to do sweeping, or what ever you want. Love the DO!! Is it hard to fix?

DKS

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Rosebud... I deffinitely recommend it, you feel like a new (SASSIER!) person with different hair. Make sure you show us some afters though!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very cute!!! I have side swept bangs and the trick is parting your hair and blow drying the bangs over to one side before styling the rest of your hair. This seems to work pretty well for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results