shape
carat
color
clarity

Cut clarification for radiant stone

1dqs357

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Can you guys lemme know what kinda cut (ideal? Very good?) this one is? I'm aware that the fancy cut stones usually dont have a grading when it comes to cut. It's just the salesperson was saying like "your stone has same depth and table (67%) and that's so rare" I'm wondering if he's just saying that. I'd just like to know my stone inside out out of curiosity.

Thank you

_31448.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To gauge the cut, we'd have to see actual pictures of the stone. Video is better than pictures, if you can post it. The cut quality aka light performance is dependent on the cut angles but there is insufficient information on all the current lab reports so a depth and table of 67% guarantees you nothing at all. The radiant could look fabulous or the radiant could look like a dud.

RADIANTMAN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
As Chrono said there is no way to judge the cut quality from the information provided. Radiants are very complicated so even with lots of data making an educated guess about what it looks like without seeing it is extremely tricky.

For what its worth, the fact that the table and depth %'s are the same is a bit of meaningless trivia - it has zero to do with cut quality.

1dqs357

Rough_Rock
Oh I see. I'll try to look for pictures. Thank you guys. @radiantman what can you tell me about the radiant cut that I need to know? All I read from the Internet is it's a cut cornered modified brilliant cut. And to me it looks very pretty that's all. :eh:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results