shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Whiteflash 3 stone setting.... Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aur

Rough_Rock
Well its been 3-4 weeks since the beginning of my search for a diamond and a setting. Many thanks to all those on this forum, Im a big time lurker (I read thousands of threads). If you read my previous thread about the progress and events lead to this point, then you know what to expect. For those that didn''t you can find it here : https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/time-is-slower-during-casting.77779/

First off the ring is a 3-stone trellis setting from Whiteflash with a twist, 3 sided pave and a modified basket design. I must say that Whiteflash had created the ring that I had imagined. I truly appreciate all the help that the staff has given me. I don''t think that this could have turned out any better. Special thanks goes to James at Whiteflash for being so patient with me. I had many questions and concerns throughout the process and I never once hesitated to email him. Shockingly, he hasn''t blocked my email address or my cellphone number!

They were very accomodating to my requests and very thorough in their examination of my questions and vision for this setting. I know I was a pain in the rear, I changed the center stone a couple of times. This could not have come at a better time, I''ll be popping the question sometime this weekend.

If you ever need a custom setting created please don''t hesitate to contact Whiteflash. I always wondered why consumers were so pleased with their service and product. Now I understand, if anyone has questions about the process or wants to hear further on my Whiteflash experience, don''t hesitate to ask. Anyway, I highly recommend Whiteflash and I will be doing business with them in the future.

Without further ado, the pics.. if I can figure it out.

aurkyerpic1.JPG

Aur

Rough_Rock

aurkyerpic2.JPG

Aur

Rough_Rock

Handshots soon...

aurkyerpic3.JPG

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
That is BEAUTIFUL!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I love how the side view shows 3 hearts under the diamonds... Congrats!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they did a GREAT job!! It''s gorgeous and feminine and romantic. I love the heart shaped baskets too! I''m sure she''s going to lose her breath for a moment when she sees it.

Post lots of pics and specs.

Good luck this weekend!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Just gorgeous, and that profile is too sweet!! Really!

Congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What an incredible design! That ring is absolutely stunning!!! I love three stone rings with pave and I''m sure she will be blown away by this beauty. You and Whiteflash did good.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, very nice job by you and by Whiteflash!
36.gif
I went digging in old posts but didn''t see any stats on the stones, can you give a bit more info?
4.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!! I love the side view with the hearts. Congratulations.
36.gif
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful 3 stone ring. It''s so femine and there''s a lot going on. Would you mind giving the specs? I''m curious to know the proportions of the center stone to the two stones on either side.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful ring!!! I love the design. can''t wait for the handshots.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a beautiful profile!!! such a nice detail, and it is executed flawlesslessly!

best wishes for the upcoming big day!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
that ring is sooo pretty!!! i cant wait for handshots either!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
omg! that ring is stunning!!!
it should be a regular carried item at whiteflash!
good job!!
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oooo that''s beautiful!
Can''t wait to see handshots!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly, i love the hearts, what a special touch! Beautiful!

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
OMG
30.gif
I love the detail of the 3 hearts !!!

please post pics when you get it.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS
36.gif
36.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring! I like 3-stone rings with a little something extra/different. I love that the hearts are subtle... very sweet. WF did a great job!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!!! I can''t wait to see hand shots!!!

Aur

Rough_Rock
To answer a couple of the questions posted earlier. The center stone is a little bigger than 1.0 carat. The two side stones are .20 ct. When I picked the side stone size I was shooting for something that was near half the diameter of the center stone. I think the stone proportion size is perfect!

Anyhow, yesterday I popped the question and she said YES! Story and handshots to follow when we have time!

Thanks again everyone!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this???!!! Your ring is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
What a beautiful design! I agree that the stone proportions are perfect! The smaller sidestones allow the center stone to be the star!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
It is GORGEOUS, Aur! Congratulations!!
36.gif
Great job!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WF did an amazing job, I adore your trellis setting with a twist. It''s magnificent.
30.gif
30.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely ring! Gorgeous!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it turned out great! I can''t wait to see the handshots!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is just beautiful! What a great design! Well done for coming up with that
36.gif

Congrats.... it''s great to see more custom WF, gives us all an idea of what they can do. There is a custom WF thread somewhere.... maybe you could add it to it?

Show me your custom whiteflash e-rings

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! I can''t wait to see more pictures!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Can''t wait to see the handshots! It''s a beautiful ring!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results