shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom setting in NY

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by NoviceAP, Jan 7, 2019.

1. NoviceAP
    Rough_Rock

by NoviceAP » Jan 7, 2019
    Hi all,

I fell in love with the setting below but unfortunately the vendor (BE) doesn’t sell the setting without a diamond. I have to get my diamond from another vendor so it seems to me like the only option is to get this custom made.
    A54B6FDB-3267-4B64-8E8F-2756221C2B0F.jpeg

Does anyone know a trustworthy jeweler who would be able to recreate this design for me? The setting above is $990 in platinum and I’m willing to pay a little extra but not too much more (definitely not like $1500). I’ve reached out to eternity by yoni and their quote is $1250 before tax, and I think designs by kamni is A LOT more expensive than that.

I live in NY so if anyone could recommend a jeweler who does this sort of recreation with CAD but at reasonable prices, I would greatly appreciate it!

Many thanks all :D

AV_ likes this.
  2. luv2sparkle
    Ideal_Rock

by luv2sparkle » Jan 7, 2019
    I would check with ID jewelry. You should be able to have them make it, or get you a very similar one from Vatche.

SimoneDi likes this.
  3. AV_
    Brilliant_Rock

by AV_ » Jan 7, 2019
    Is there not any chance that the shop could source the right diamond?

4. NoviceAP
    Rough_Rock

by NoviceAP » Jan 8, 2019
    Thanks! I think the cut quality on BE stones is generally not that great... their “super ideal” cuts don’t really look that well cut so I’m trying to get a diamond from elsewhere but find a setting separately.

@luv2sparkle thanks! I will ask them. Although a vatche setting would be pricey :lol: