shape
carat
color
clarity

custom project- questions

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Ok . . . .I have been thinking about a custom project for a while now.

It would be a flat ring. Like Leon M’s helix but three strands woven almost like a braid. Since I live near the LA area was going to check out Victor Canera. Does anyone have photos of his pieces that are more like flat bands . . . .

Or would you recommend doing everything over the internet/phone to NYC?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have any pictures but I'd go with Victor since you are fortunate enough to live close by.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto MrsSalvo. I would ask Victor to email you some pics. I'm sure he has some he can show you.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies for your advice!

This is a "to me, for me, from me" kind of project so . . . . . .it is nice to have knowledgeable people help with the decision making process.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best kind of project.

I would talk to whoever you are considering for your project and see how you feel. Once you are dealing with the skill level of Victor, Steven, or Leon... you know they can do what you want, you should go for whoever makes you feel the most comfortable, and the person who 'gets' what you want the best. It's that connection, where the designer can reach into your mind to create something that meets or exceeds your expectations that for me, is the magic of custom.

Can't wait to see how this progresses. Please keep us updated!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
will do! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results