shape
carat
color
clarity

custom made shoes

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
i decided to wear ballet flats to my wedding but couldn't find any that were what i wanted. so i ended up designing my own online with a local australian business. there might be an equivalent US business, i'm not sure. anyway they arrived recently and i was really happy so i thought id post. i'll put up a photo soon but they are light blue overlayed with white lace! they do lovely heels too

www.shoesofprey.com

ps i sound like but am not a spammer!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oooo, they sound lovely, hp! I can't wait to see them, and the rest of your awesome wedding details (from BOTH weddings!).

IIRC, I think 4ever also used Shoes of Prey...

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
you're right! i found her glittery shoes. they look lovely!

shoes of prey did email me a pic of the finished product.

shoesofprey.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really neat. I had never heard of designing your own shoes before opening this thread.

Your wedding shoes look fantastic.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh I freaking love those, hp! Please give feedback on the quality when they arrive. I'm sure they're superb, but I just noticed they have wedges so I may use them for shoes for my sister's wedding! (Outdoor wedding on grass...wedges are a must!)

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
hippi_pixi I LOVE those flats! Thanks for sharing the website :love:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Ooh! This is interesting! I'll have to check this out. I JUST found my dress over the weekend and need to find some shoes!

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
They have arrived and i'm super impressed. they're are really professional well made looking shoes. they wouldn't look out of place in a high end department store. and they came packaged beautifully. I'm not sure on comfort yet because i havent worn them, dont want to ruin them.

i sometimes find that ballet flats cut into the heel of my foot. like the top of the back of the shoes curves too much into my ankle if that makes sense? anyway i attached a note to my request describing this and so they contacted me to double check my shoesize and offer to make mine a bit shorter at the back so they won't cut in. so i was pretty impressed with them from start to finish

i didn't know you could design your own shoes either until recently! apparently this business is not unique but it sure is special :razz:

congrats audball on finding your dress! will we see pictures?

audball

Ideal_Rock
hippi_pixi|1373376688|3479581 said:
They have arrived and i'm super impressed. they're are really professional well made looking shoes. they wouldn't look out of place in a high end department store. and they came packaged beautifully. I'm not sure on comfort yet because i havent worn them, dont want to ruin them.

i sometimes find that ballet flats cut into the heel of my foot. like the top of the back of the shoes curves too much into my ankle if that makes sense? anyway i attached a note to my request describing this and so they contacted me to double check my shoesize and offer to make mine a bit shorter at the back so they won't cut in. so i was pretty impressed with them from start to finish

i didn't know you could design your own shoes either until recently! apparently this business is not unique but it sure is special :razz:

congrats audball on finding your dress! will we see pictures?
I'm glad they came out beautifully!

I will work on getting a decent picture. The only ones I have right now are on a camera phone. It also needs a minor alteration to sit just right. But it's short! And PERFECT! :))

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
hippi those shoes are so cute!!!! My absolute favorite color!!! ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results