shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Design from James Allen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rassha

Rough_Rock
Any experience with custom designed rings from James Allen? We recently saw reviews about Mark Morrel but our time frame is under 4 weeks and James Allen has about a 1 week turnaround versus Mark Morrel''s 4-6 week. Any thoughts? Hmm, how does a designer turn around a custom design in 1 week.

Help please...

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I cannot comment on a James Allen ring as I don''t have one, but I can comment on the time frame. I believe with someone like Mark Morrell, it does not actually take him 4-6 weeks to make your ring. It is just a matter of getting to it. That is where 90% of the waiting comes from. Though with his exquisite craftsmanship, he may very well spend some more time than the average jeweler but the whole 4-6 weeks is not spent soley on your ring. It may well be that James Allen either is much less busy or just has more staff on hand. Tell us about your diamond please. What kind of setting do you want?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
James Allen is currently creating a custom ring for me. I believe he outsources some or all of his custom designs to various different bench jewelers, so his backlog may not be quite as heavy as others. The benchman that is working on my ring was formerly a bench jeweler for Tiffany for many years. I have complete faith in him. I''ve been working with Jim Schultz for almost a month now and have been extremely happy with the service level and professionalism he has shown. I will be getting my ring by the end of the week! (round brilliant, custom platinum solitaire setting)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results