shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushions with large tables

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hwman

Rough_Rock
What are peoples thoughts about cushions with large tables and low crown angles for an HW mp halo setting?

I have looked at a ton and prefer the small table, high crown, chunk faceted look but the one I saw today had great fire and brilliance but a 69% table and low crown angles. It looked really nice but I think I fell in love with the smaller tabled chunky faceted look... I know its all personal preference but just wondering what others thought.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think depending on the stone they can be nice and it really *does* boil down to preferences. Personally though, I prefer a smaller table because otherwise I see a lot of table glare which bothers me.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It depends on the actual diamond for me.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 4:27:55 AM
Author: Lorelei
It depends on the actual diamond for me.
Agreed, each one is individual. However, on the whole I would lean towards a smaller table, higher crown. Also, are you looking at these under jewelers lights? anything will look good in those conditions.

justjill

Rough_Rock
I was one that really liked smaller table cushions, but ended up getting a diamond with a larger table. It sparkles like crazy (in regular light) and I love it! I think performance varies diamond to diamond though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results