shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Solitaires (pic request)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beth07

Rough_Rock
Hi all, no ring yet for me but my FF has it! We went shopping together and decided we both liked a cushion solitare in a plain cathedral setting best.
18.gif

Simple, different yet classic. Now I''m day dreaming about what he''s purchased. I''d really appreciate anyone posting their cushions so I can dream until he actually proposes! Thanks!!!!
30.gif

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Okay to post a ring from a designer''s website? I LOVE this Mark Morrell solitaire! Congratulations to you!!

Mark_Morrell_cushion_solitaire.jpg

Beth07

Rough_Rock
Bargaincrazy - That looks almost like the one we loved too! It was in a cathedral setting like that where the sides tapered thinner as they came to the stone, and the stone was slightly elongated like that one!

These are GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those rings are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love that Mark Morrell cushion solitaire!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Are there any more pics of moremoremore''s cushion? I checked her thread, but saw none. I''ll keep looking at her other posts. I''m obsessed with profile shots
1.gif

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 11:05:48 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I love that Mark Morrell cushion solitaire!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I KNOW!!! The polish and fluidity are just perfection!!! I''m guessing that some professional photography doesn''t hurt either
1.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
waaaaa I wish I had a *ring* to share!!!!!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here''s mine. I recently also posted it the "size 4.5" thread.

You can see more pics, including profile shots in this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ring-completed-pics-and-acknowledgements-included.34326/

(There are two batches of pics... scroll down for the nicest ones.)

Anne

anne_h_cushion_solitaire.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
There MAY not be many of MMM's cushion as a solitaire because it's now a three stone cushion ring (what a beauty). Also I know that Travelingal has a solitaire cushion as well. Here is her thread.

And by solitaire do you mean in a setting w/o sidestones?

ETA: Should have read your entire post.
2.gif
You did say cushion in a plain band. There are several in that style that have been posted. I discovered this after doing a search limiting it to postings in Show Me The Ring. I am too lazy to drag all the pics over right now, but I saw quite a few that might interest you.

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 5:55:12 PM
Author: Beth07
Bargaincrazy - That looks almost like the one we loved too! It was in a cathedral setting like that where the sides tapered thinner as they came to the stone, and the stone was slightly elongated like that one!

These are GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Can''t wait until you get your ring and post pics Beth!! I am semi-obsessed with the MWM ring. Can you tell?

I agree that moremoremore''s cushion is totally perfect, and I think she was one of the trailblazers who had a cushion right at the start of (or before) their popularity rise. I''m just one of many who hopped on that bandwagon
1.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
stone hunter where are you????
Here''s one pic of hers cause I cannot help myself - hope she forgives me :)
This isn''t even my favorite of her pictures and if she reads this she better post some more in her thread!!!!
cushionheadblock.JPG

Beth07

Rough_Rock
Bargaincrazy - I can''t wait either! I will do my best to get pics to you guys! But no telling when that will be!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2007 2:19:57 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
stone hunter where are you????
Here''s one pic of hers cause I cannot help myself - hope she forgives me :)
This isn''t even my favorite of her pictures and if she reads this she better post some more in her thread!!!!
cushionheadblock.JPG
Cehra -- You are totally forgiven. I''ve been away. And I don''t know how to drag photos. THANK YOU for doing it for me.

Beth -- I LOVE elongated cushions and can''t wait to see yours.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, I just love this one. I think its from the LM website. Just gorgeous.

plaincushion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results