shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion pave ering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cg727

Rough_Rock
Hello, a new PSer here. I got engaged a few months ago and am currently looking at wedding bands to go with my ring. I could go with the matching 3 sided pave band but I think I might want something different. A few people are telling me only a pave band would look good with it. Any ideas? Thanks! Pics of my ring....

cg727pave2.jpg

cg727

Rough_Rock
And one more.

cg727.JPG

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Right off the bat I''m going to say -- you will get all kinds of differing opinions and the only one that matters is yours.

Here''s my opinion -- two 3-sided pave bands will rub and damage each other. Two pave rings together will blend and take the punch away from your solitaire. The best look would be to stack a plain band (or one with a simple engraved pattern such as milgraine) in order to provide contrast with the completely-covered-in-diamond e-ring. You''ll also create a more elegant understated look if you refrain from adding a diamond studding w-band to the mix.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m all about milgrain!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
holy moly, that''s quite a ring! Beautiful! I don''t have any suggestions for bands... Enjoy your search!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!! Why not get whatever you want and wear it on your opposite hand and forget about whether it matches or not?! I agree with others that you should check with the vendor about whether rubbing is going to be an issue or not.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto on the beautiful ring
30.gif
I think an engraved band would be lovely!

cg727

Rough_Rock
I believe it''s a 4mm wide band. I didn''t realize that two 2 sided pave bands would damage each other. I''m thinking of an simple engraved platinum band and also a thin band with a single row of pave. Thanks for everyone suggestions!!

stone_seeker

Shiny_Rock
great ring and congrats on your engagement! I am looking at different size pave and was wondering if you knew are those half pointers in your pave or larger?

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results