shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldfish

Rough_Rock
I am interested in getting a HW cushion replica made. How does this cushion look? I am a little cautious, because of the SI1 and it's not a GIA cert. But the photo and the video look good, don't they? If anyone has any suggestions for other cushions under $20,000 and in the same size range (if not a little bigger!), I would love to see them. Also, does anyone have any non-art of platinum jeweler suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Here is the diamond link: http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5415/

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just fixing the link...

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5415/

The diamond looks great! You might want to check with Jon about the grading report whether it has one or not. Also check with him if it is eyeclean to your standards.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Lorelei on both counts. The stone is pretty and looks like it has a lot of personality, but I would make sure it''s eye clean to your standards.

I did see in the listing it has an AGS report #9176304, but of course there is no plot shown on the online check.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I have been admiring that diamond since Jon put it up....I think its gorgeous!!! Just call or email Jon to discuss...he''s very easy to work with.
Good luck and come back with pics!!!!!
36.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is beautiful and I think the clarity issues are really minor, IMO. Even with the arrows pointing out the spots in the one image I could barely find them. I think that stone is a really good find.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE that cushion! If Jon/Sarah find it eyeclean, it'll be a dreamy stone!
30.gif
As for non Leon jewelers, I like Singlestone (I have a WB from them) and I love the settings I've seen from 23rd Street jewelers - both are in L.A. An AGS cert is wonderful - nothing to worry about there.

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
I think Mark T at ERD does some great work when it comes to setting cushions. I LOVE the setting at the link below and think it would be stunning w/ that cushion you''re thinking of.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-2-48-cushion-w-pave-setting-by-mark-t-erd.55339/

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
Oops just read that you want an HW replica. In that case, you should search for Mark T''s setting known as The Winnie. I''m sure someone here can post a link for you.

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Awesome stone! I love these chunkier styles that Jon is getting in.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I think that the stone is gorgeous and a big size, I see that the stone it''s on hold, I hope you are the one that have the stone on hold
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results