shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion custom made - 1.2 or 1.45ct?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bugaboo

Shiny_Rock
Hi there

First of all, I would like to thank PS for having a BRILLANT WEBSITE!!!!!!!! Its packed full of beautiful pictures, lots of knowledge for a novice like me, and very helpful kind forum users such as you reading this!

I have finally decided on a replacement engagement ring - a cushion! I have fallen in love with them after reading this website 24/87 for the last 2 weeks. I have been reading as much on them as possible, although still regard myself as a novice.

I have 2 designs - the first clawset to sit flush against my princess channel set wedder, the second to miror image Claireabelle''s beauty!!! (hope you dont mind Claireabelle???). What are your thoughts?

I have 2 ways I can go - the cushion would be 1.2 G, SI1 or for extra few thousand a 1.4-1.45 G, SI1. Is it worth the extra money for the bigger size? The diamond would be GIA, ex,ex etc..........what are your thoughts on the colour and clarity?? I would be getting the band plain if I go the cushion halo.

Any thought very much appreciated!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results