shape
carat
color
clarity

Cure for DSS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I thought fellow pricescope members would understand and appreciate this. I am currently in the UK, where generally diamonds are not a big thing, and if you do have them than as a rule understated is the way to go. Anyway, I was in my local jewellery shop trying on some princess diamond studs, to get an idea of what the sizes looked like, when the manager tells me that the tcw .75 diamond studs were too big for me (yep, just over .30 tcw each ear).
37.gif

Gotta love the UK, so if you ever feel DSS sink in, come over here, they will happily tell you that the diamonds are too big even when selling theirs to you.
26.gif
I actually thought that it was a really nice everyday wear size
33.gif
. Would have loved to have seen her reaction to some of the amazing bling seen on this site.

Oh, and my earlobes are a pretty average size and i am an average size overall.

cheers
D2B

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I know it''s so depressing bling watching on the tube!

Although I did see a fab blue sapphire with diamond side stones on the bus the other day. It was at least 3ct and a gorgeous colour. Poor girl must have thought I was about to mug her I was staring at it so much - it was a lovely setting too.

Everyone thinks my 1.42ct tsavorite is HUGE.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results