carat
color
clarity

Cuban Link Bracelets

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies (& gents)
Interested in a daily wear Cuban Link bracelet but I need to know one thing:

***are the chunky ones for the men & the more dainty ones for the women?** Please help!!
8CB279CE-DCEA-45C5-AA74-133D5613C88F.png
92C574D0-4D4E-458A-A357-1311AE7D4447.png
image.jpg
This is my wrist in real time...I’m not a huge fan of clunky but I do like a statement bracelet...

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As already mentioned in your other thread, there is no set rule, it all depends on personal taste, style and preferences.

Since you are unsure about what you like and dislike, I would advise you to go to a mall and try as many different styles of bracelets in different widths to see what you prefer.

If that is not possible due to C19 restrictions, then purchase different bracelet styles in different widths and try them on at home, making sure there is a good return and refund policy with the vendors.

It is difficult for me to be able to advise based on just a single photo of a wrist shot. Perhaps you could describe yourself more such as height, weight, age, hand size, finger size etc...

Personal opinion and all that.

DK :))

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
i favour the bracelet in the second image. i feel it will look good on your wrist. im a fan of a generous gold link bracelet rather than something dainty. i feel it all has to do with personal tastes

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
As already mentioned in your other thread, there is no set rule, it all depends on personal taste, style and preferences.

Since you are unsure about what you like and dislike, I would advise you to go to a mall and try as many different styles of bracelets in different widths to see what you prefer.

If that is not possible due to C19 restrictions, then purchase different bracelet styles in different widths and try them on at home, making sure there is a good return and refund policy with the vendors.

It is difficult for me to be able to advise based on just a single photo of a wrist shot. Perhaps you could describe yourself more such as height, weight, age, hand size, finger size etc...

Personal opinion and all that.

You’re right! I think I’ll stick w/ the 5mm so it’s not too clunky. I was in between a 3mm & a 6mm

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
i favour the bracelet in the second image. i feel it will look good on your wrist. im a fan of a generous gold link bracelet rather than something dainty. i feel it all has to do with personal tastes

I agree, my wrist isn’t fat but it is on the smaller going towards medium size

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh I really like the chunky one, but again, it's personal taste. I would wear chunky myself if I wore bracelets.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the slimmer of the two because I don't like masculine looking jewellery on ladies

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Traditionally, thicker Cuban links are for men. But I don't think that either of the two bracelets above are thick enough to cross the "men only" line. [And I don't think this tradition really applies anymore to be honest but I wanted to answer your question.]

I think either one would work nicely for a woman, and I personally prefer the second one that's a little thicker.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my Fitbit Charge 2 with an aftermarket stainless steel bracelet that is my everyday watch.

20201112_151554.jpg

Here is my everyday bracelet stack, and the Nomination charm bracelet is about 10mm on its own (the other two bracelets came from Berricle so that I don't have to baby them).

My wrists, small hands and fingers (Size 8¼ US for the ring finger, and about 11 to 12 US for the middle one depending on the setting) are chubby, and delicate thin jewellery items do not suit me.

It really depends on build, personal tastes and style as I mentioned before.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my Fitbit Charge 2 with an aftermarket stainless steel bracelet that is my everyday watch.

20201112_151554.jpg

Here is my everyday bracelet stack, and the Nomination charm bracelet is about 10mm on its own (the other two bracelets came from Berricle so that I don't have to baby them).

20201112_151512.jpg

My wrists, small hands and fingers (Size 8¼ US for the ring finger, and about 11 to 12 US for the middle one depending on the setting) are chubby, and delicate thin jewellery items do not suit me.

I went w/ the 5.5mm one!!! <3

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

20201112_151554.jpg

20201112_151512.jpg

Best fitbit ever
actually the only one ive ever seen ive liked

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh I really like the chunky one, but again, it's personal taste. I would wear chunky myself if I wore bracelets.

Wait, what? @Yelena, why don't you wear bracelets?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results