shape
carat
color
clarity

cry of the day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, that is so sad; she seemed to be quite courageous during the whole thing. I feel for the family.
12.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew of someone here in the same situation. She also died but left two precious little girls with her husband.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Storm - thanks for this. Stories like this put life in perspective.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing woman. This story moved me to tears. It is both heartbreaking and amazing at the same time.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
So, I was thinking more about this story yesterday during my massage. If I was her, I don''t think I would have kept the baby. The main reason was that I have a son who is 19 months old who needs his mommy for as long as possible. If I sacrificed myself for the new baby, my son would have to also make a significant sacrifice.

Don''t misinterpret this comment. This women made a difficult decision, and there was no "right" choice. I commend her for making a hard call and living through it. She is a hero in that regard.

Just a few thoughts to get Tuesday morning going.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results