shape
carat
color
clarity

Crooked hoop earrings

MyDiamondObsession

Rough_Rock
I am new to Pricescope and hope someone can help me. My husband recently gave me a beautiful pair of diamond hoop earrings. I love them, however, they stick out in an awkward way. I have long hair and because of the strange way they stick out the diamonds are "pointing" into my hair instead of forward. I have read online that it usually has something to do with the way a person's ears are pierced. Can anyone recommend a way to get the earrings to face forward instead of sideways? Is there some kind of product or back which might alter the way they hang? Thanks for your help!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
You could try getting a large stud earring back and threading it on to the earring, if there is room ?
That might help the earring sit flatter?
I had a similar problem, my husband bought me huggies and they stuck out at funny angles and I had to return them which he gave me curry over.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
I have the same problem with one ear. I wear all sorts of earrings anyway but if you are very sensitive to the issue, I have no other suggestion other than to return the earrings or exchange them for a pair that better flatters your earlobes.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ear piercings were made at an angle and that is why your hoops and other earrings do not hang "straight" - while larger earring backings (often termed "clutches") can help secure heavier earrings, I do not think they will solve your issue. It may be better to find a different style of diamond earring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results