shape
carat
color
clarity

Couples Massage

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi - I am still a fairly new member but admire the expert advice on here
35.gif

Has anyone every done this with their husband or boyfriend? Couples Message
41.gif
I am looking into this as something to do on a day off. I get the feeling my boyfriend is a little hesitant. He has had a professional message in the past - but maybe feels a little uncomfortable doing it as a couple. We have been dating over two years so I don''t think he would be embarrassed with me. But -Possibly he would. A guy "thing" lol
Also, can anyone make recommendations in the Philly//Bucks Co area?? I am looking into Toppers Spa
Thanks in advance.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you are getting the vibes that he isn''t so keen on a couples massage I probably wouldn''t push it. I know my hubby wouldn''t like it and he would go mad with me for arranging it
1.gif

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the comment , Maise but I found out why my BF looked at me funny when I suggested the couples massage.
He was planning this as part of my Birthday surprise. A day at the spa for me
36.gif
We are still doing this as a Couple - So I was just wondering if anyone has done this with their better half?
There is a nice spa in the Borgta with a private jacuzzi - champagne etc.. possibly doing this for Memorial Day weekend.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh how exciting! I''m glad he would be up for it then! I can''t suggest anything as I live in England but I really hope you both have a wonderful time
1.gif

KindredSpirit717

Rough_Rock
That sounds wonderful, let us know how it goes, I''m curious because my husband and I were going to do that on valentine''s day, but I chickened out ^_^. I''ve never had a massage before. That place sounds reallly nice though with a jacuzi and champagne! Almost like a second honeymoon!!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
It does sound romantic, but knowing us, we will probably giggle the whole time. We had fun doing a Yoga class together.
We usually go to class at different locations and he seemed to like his instructor better than mine.

I will let you know how it goes - Thanks for the well wishes.

Maisie - I use to date a man from Ipswich...lol

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh cool! Its a long way from where I live. Where you over here?

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
No, I wish I was. He was over here staying with family.. I am glad he is back home.. long story. He was looking for a rich American Women to hook up with. He looked like Kyle Mclaughlin - when we were in Washington DC a group of women thought it was him. My DF is much cuter and WONDERFUL to me.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results