shape
carat
color
clarity

Couple images

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

exturkconner

Rough_Rock
I was trying to add this to another thread...can't seem to be able to edit the attachment out so I can't delete it myself....plus the image looks terrible I don't know why it's blown up so large..

000_0044.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color combination, even if the picture is out of focus. I love blue and orange together!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great color combo. It is a very pretty ring.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the orange and blue combo; what stones are they? I''ve heard from Marketing that orange and blue is a combination that attracts a lot of attention.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Goooo Gators!

exturkconner

Rough_Rock
Totally go gators. The GF is a UF graduate. Plus she likes orange and blue.

They say people who like orange and blue are intelligent selfless people. They tend to go into care industries. Given that she''s a paramedic I think that fits to a t. I''m going to post the images again...and see if they are still blown up. It wasn''t nearly as poorly focused as that image made it look. It''s just at 4 times magnification anything is going to get pixelated.

I wanted to post these in the Ering thread but apparently that thread was too old and could no longer be replied too. So such is life I reckon. But you can look at my old Ering thread to see pictures of it before it was together and the like. Plus you''ll get to read me by all mushy and sentimental.

000_0049.JPG

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
very cool, so will that be her e-ring?

It''s a great color combo and very striking.

exturkconner

Rough_Rock
If she''ll have it, it''ll be her ering yes. I kinda wen the head strong brash "I know my girl" route with everything. Hopefully it doesn''t turn into the backfire of all backfires.

exturkconner

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/9/2010 11:23:56 PM
Author: Chrono
I love the orange and blue combo; what stones are they? I''ve heard from Marketing that orange and blue is a combination that attracts a lot of attention.
6 Diamonds, 2 Sapphires, 1 Spessarite. I''m not sure why but most everyone who sees the spess assume orange sapphire. Seems much too reddy to me to be a Sapphire. I wish I could have found a Sapphire of that color for durability reasons. Having said that I got a tremendous deal on the Spess and a Sapphire would have likely cost four times as much for the same size stone and I don''t think she''d be likely to love it anymore or less.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results