shape
carat
color
clarity

CountDown to "A" Day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

I can't believe I've been with D for almost 5 YEARS!!! On November 6th is our 5 year anniversary of our first date...oh so long ago (actually it must not be that long, because I still remember the shoes I was wearing!!!) On our first date we went out to dinner and a movie (we saw Radio), every year on our anniversary we've gone to see a Football movie and out to dinner (with the exception of last year as there was no football movie out on said day, so we bought one and took it home to watch).

AnyWho... We've never done gifts, but I'd like to get him something...just don't know what...we have practically everything you could imagine...and our appt. is very small!!!

Any suggestions? I'm pretty crafty so I was thinking that I could make something...but I don't have much time and Halloween is in a few days (And I haven't really even started my Haunted Orchard!!! Need to get on that, cross your fingers it doesn't rain!!!)

Well thanks for your suggestions (in advance). I'm very excited, even though it's usually a pretty mellow/easy going day for us.

36.gif

krispi

Shiny_Rock
My BF and I just celebrated our 2 year anniv. this past Sunday. For one of his gifts, I made him a photo collage of various pictures of us over the time we''ve been together. It doesn''t take a lot of time - just go online to kodakgallery.com and upload your pictures - plus it''s sentimental and not very expensive. I did a 5x7 and it was just over $3, plus the frame for about another $7 at Target.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks...I did a scrapbook for him a couple of years back...and he loved it...Maybe i''ll suggest we go get our pics done professionally...we''ve never done that and it could be fun.

28.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
the professional pics are a good idea!!

how are you at baking? you could make him his favorite cookies or cake? if you go out to dinner this year again skip desert at the restaurant and have a special desert at home...

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Baking is my speciality... he loves cupcakes!!! and so do I!!!

30.gif

prettylnpink419

Shiny_Rock
I realize you don''t have that much time but figured I''d share something I''ve done for my BF before incase in is something you or one of the other ladies would like to do at some other time.

I occasionally paint pottery at a local place and I painted him a red bowl and on the outside I wrote 101 Reasons and instead I cut up a bunch of different pieces of paper, different shapes, sizes, colors, etc and on each piece of paper I wrote a different reason why I love him. Super, super cheesy...I know...but he loved it. He keeps it in his room and whenever he is missing me he reads a different reason why i love him.

It could be done in so many different ways, but that is the basic concept.

Good luck and happy early anniversary.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results