shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larry

Rough_Rock
I have been to some other websites and some people are accually buying engagement rings from Costco. I have my own not so optimistic opions after looking at their diamond rings. They accually have a ring for $53K in a yellow gold tiffany solitare (about $90 dollars for the setting) appraised by IGI. The link is below and I am curious on others opions.

http://www.costco.com/frameset.asp?trg=subcat%2Easp&catid=108&subid=109&hierid=175&log=&NavTop=

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Larry, interesting...

It is hard to say. The stone is very spready, shallow and have very large table, which can cause a fish-eye.

I think it should be checked because if it is not D or VVS2, the price won't be too atractive.

larry

Rough_Rock
Anymore opions about Diamond Engagement rings from Costco?

Cola

Rough_Rock
Are you ordering it online or does the Costco near you carry them? If they carry them, invest on an ideal-scope. Sometimes you can find great bargains that way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results