shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco Wipes Alternative?

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
I heard that Costco changed the formula of the wipes and that they have a horrible smell now. And, I also read they are potentially burning/stinging skin now. Does anyone have an alternative unscented wipe recommendation?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
JGator said:
I heard that Costco changed the formula of the wipes and that they have a horrible smell now. And, I also read they are potentially burning/stinging skin now. Does anyone have an alternative unscented wipe recommendation?

I'm not sure, but we use costco wipes and haven't had issues. I've tried other brands and they just aren't as good.

Oh- I did try the Huggies wipes from costco and liked them.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
AMC, do the Costco wipes you have still have the sticker over where the wipes come out after you open the plastic top? That's how you can tell the difference - apparently that sticker is gone on the new ones, and they have a strong odor. We still have the old ones, but i heard that the new ones are awful and if you look on costco.com there are a ton of negative comments now. I will try Huggies, thanks!!! I found the Pampers wipes to be soapy when I tried them previously.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huggies Free and Natural. Not at all soapy!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
JGator|1414519888|3773969 said:
AMC, do the Costco wipes you have still have the sticker over where the wipes come out after you open the plastic top? That's how you can tell the difference - apparently that sticker is gone on the new ones, and they have a strong odor. We still have the old ones, but i heard that the new ones are awful and if you look on costco.com there are a ton of negative comments now. I will try Huggies, thanks!!! I found the Pampers wipes to be soapy when I tried them previously.

Ours don't have the sticker, you just sort of squeeze the package to open it. I honestly can't tell a difference. We've gone through a whole box of the new ones. B's butt can't notice a difference, either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results