shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco Tennis Bracelet 8CT...what are your thoughts?

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
looks nice in pics. the I color gives me pause, though. That is a bit low for my preference. I’d encourage you to order it and see it in person to decide. You may not see a tint, I am sensitive to color. Have you checked out Whiteflash? They have premade tennis bracelets that are gorgeous!! I highly recommend them. The bracelets won’t be as high of a carat weight (think 5-6 carats) at that price but the quality is worth it! If it were my choice, I’d go Whiteflash. Best of luck!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally, I believe I-colour stones are under-appreciated.

My own 5cttw tennis bracelet has H/I SI2/I stones, bezel set in 14 WG, and the stones look very white and sparkly to me on their own.

Yes I can a slight tint in the stones when the bracelet is pitched right next to my E VS1 EC diamond.

However, they are fine when I stack the bracelet with my other bracelet and bangle with G/H stones.

DK :))

skiiman1

Rough_Rock
In regard to WF I wish they had larger carat weights available.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

WF will make you whatever carat weight (or with any other stats) you want. Contact them with exactly what you want and they will give you a quote.

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
I would wonder about the cut quality from the Costco stones compared to how much fire & sparkle you want. That said it seems a killer price for that ctw, and if you don’t like it in the end there’s always Costco’s return policy. Do you have any thoughts on the square links versus round?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think the cost from WF is going to be significantly higher. I think generally speaking most people are pleased with the quality that they received from Costco, but it would not be the same cut quality that you get arguably from WF.

Another place to look at would be ID Jewelry. They generally are known to be very good with maximizing a budget, so I would compare a quote from them more apples to apples with Costco, rather than with WF.

Reactions: Kya

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I saw that bracelet in real life. It IS gorgeous.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes, they will make any size you want. If you prefer a 4 prong setting, they can get others besides the ones on the site. Several ladies here have a 7.8 ct one with 20 point stones and some have the 10 carat version with larger stones of .30+.

I have a tennis bracelet from before my PS days, and it is probably H-I color. I definitely can see it when it's next to a higher color diamond. But my hope is to replace it with a WF bracelet, and you basically can choose the size you want within your budget. Most bracelet settings come in multiple sizes, such as for 10 point stones, 15 points, 20, 25, and even larger!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am not familiar with Costco (I have never been there) but I wonder if an I color is truly an I color and not a lower one. Plus, the setting looks too square-ish for my taste. When I am spending that amount of money, I want quality over size.

If you do not want to go with a branded bracelet (WF, HPD), I would recommend ID Jewelry - they are awesome to work with and very helpful as well (I have never bought from them but inquired about their products and have always been treated nicely).

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Costco has a surprisingly good reputation for diamonds

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a Raindance style ring from Costco, and even though the stones are small, I can see the arrows quite clearly. I’m not colour sensitive and am very happy with the I colour, the diamonds are very sparkly. The bracelet looks lovely and you really have no risk buying from Costco with their returns policy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results