shape
carat
color
clarity

CORRUPT MODERATION = REFERRAL SERVICE NOT EDUCATION SITE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CorruptMod

Rough_Rock
Dear Pricescope Faithful,

I have noticed a disturbing trend in moderation on these forums which has gotten worse the last year or so.

Trademembers like Rockdiamond (Banner Sponsor(Past?)) and Garry Holloway(10% PS Owner) are free to bash other trademembers and consumers with impunity and their posts even the blatant self promotional kind are rarely touched.
(See https://www.pricescope.com/communit...evisited.219341/page-17#post-4029877#p4029877)

New Trademembers Who Have Had Their Business Attacked(https://www.pricescope.com/communit...s-website.221988/page-3#post-4022159#p4022159)
and most consumers are moderated and censored very quickly or even put on timeout for even a small fraction of what Garry and David are allowed to get away with.

Why has this policy change occurred? Was it Ever Fair? and how much of a negative impact does this have on educational content of this site?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I am sure the thread will be down soon, but RockDiamond will tell you that he definitely gets time-outs occasionally for stepping out of bounds. Garry usually just tells the truth. I don't think I have ever seen him attacking anyone. The vendors for the most part want transparency in how diamonds are rated, such as by using light return testing and not just by using numbers. That was all valid and for the protection of the consumers.

Your post kind of makes it obvious who you are. I think you don't use the best judgement at times.

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sock puppet accounts are a serious faux pas, and most serious forums will not allow them.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
ccl if this site is so bad why do you keep coming back and begging to be let back in?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results