shape
carat
color
clarity

Continuous DBTY what do you think, please?

Susan7639

Rough_Rock
I am considering having a PS vendor make this for me in .25s. Do you think this is a timeless style, any opinions appreciated. If you just don't like, feel free to say so! Many thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 12.45.11 PM.png

Susan7639

Rough_Rock
I am considering having a PS vendor make this for me in .25s. Do you think this is a timeless style, any opinions appreciated. If you just don't like, feel free to say so! Many thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 12.45.11 PM.png

Hoping this picture shows better, I would have made in WG.
s-l1600.jpg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love a necklace like that! I can't comment on diamond size as I don't know what size diamonds are in the inspiration piece.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thirteen carats as shown with .25 cts. In bezels, the stones will be larger than ~4mm each. You could space them out a little farther or use smaller stones (if you have budget constraints). I wonder whether the stones will twirl so they are not all simultaneously facing out.

Susan7639

Rough_Rock
Thirteen carats as shown with .25 cts. In bezels, the stones will be larger than ~4mm each. You could space them out a little farther or use smaller stones (if you have budget constraints). I wonder whether the stones will twirl so they are not all simultaneously facing out.

The stones pictured are.125. Necklace did not flip when I tried on but the front edge kind of rolled up which I think was because of the short length!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D92B8E36-4F64-4B9F-A763-B8C3049BF867.jpeg I adore the idea and the look.
A while ago now I bought myself a similar one (but with CZ) about 20 inches long (I don’t like chokers around my neck) but, on me, the darn thing kept flipping over which drove me crazy. Like all the time!
So I went with a diamond graduated size tennis necklace and put a pendant on it to stop any chance of flipping!

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
I have a necklace similar to the one you have pictured; I wear it as an everyday chain. 16” and a bit over 4ct total weight-I can’t remember the size of individual stones. Unlike a traditional dbty necklace, it is not so prone to ‘flipping’ because there is less chain between stones. On the rare occasion the necklace does twirl, it tends to be a section rather than single stones.
My chain is in platinum; I occasionally add a slide for a different look or layer it with another necklace.

711heather

Rough_Rock

That type of thing is my concern also. I had a vendor tell me it does not move much if put on withno twists. But i have no personal experience. But i agree, i would love to haveone also. I think they are timeless.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a DBTY in this style but with 4.25 ctw 5-pointers, 18.5” long. It twists and flips no matter what I do.

Susan7639

Rough_Rock
D92B8E36-4F64-4B9F-A763-B8C3049BF867.jpeg I adore the idea and the look.
A while ago now I bought myself a similar one (but with CZ) about 20 inches long (I don’t like chokers around my neck) but, on me, the darn thing kept flipping over which drove me crazy. Like all the time!
So I went with a diamond graduated size tennis necklace and put a pendant on it to stop any chance of flipping!
Wow Bron, that is beautiful!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results