shape
carat
color
clarity

Contest Results For Worst Cabinet Member

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was a contest for the worst member of the Trump cabinet run by Gail Collins of "The New York Times". Here is a tidbit that may entice you to read the article. .William Barr was voted the worst member of the cabinet, but Betsy DeVos (my personal favorite) got a good write-up.

"The Worst of Trump is clearly a topic people are pondering. We got thousands of responses to the contest. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos came in second and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo third.

They were far, far behind the leader. But give DeVos credit — it’s not easy to build up so much rancor when you’re in a relatively low-profile cabinet post. 'Betsy DeVos is one I particularly love to hate because of her smug arrogance, while being the very picture of ignorant incompetence,' wrote a voter.

'What can be better than a secretary of education who doesn’t believe in public schools and appears never to have attended any schools herself?' asked another.

Maybe it’s unfair for DeVos to have to compete against terrible cabinet members with so much more power. 'Can we divide it into two categories?' asked Anne Gables, who proposed giving separate awards for 'least qualified (most clueless) and most dangerous'

Makes sense, and if those were the options DeVos would sweep the Clueless Contest while Barr would win the Keeps You Awake Nights competition".

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was a contest for the worst member of the Trump cabinet run by Gail Collins of "The New York Times". Here is a tidbit that may entice you to read the article. .William Barr was voted the worst member of the cabinet,
Of course b/c he's gonna put a few of Obama's buddies behind bar, but TBH I don't think that's gonna happen. I just want Americans to hear the truth from J. Durham's investigation. Why did the Obama Admin. spied on Trump?.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
There was a contest for the worst member of the Trump cabinet run by Gail Collins of "The New York Times". Here is a tidbit that may entice you to read the article. .William Barr was voted the worst member of the cabinet, but Betsy DeVos (my personal favorite) got a good write-up.

"The Worst of Trump is clearly a topic people are pondering. We got thousands of responses to the contest. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos came in second and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo third.

They were far, far behind the leader. But give DeVos credit — it’s not easy to build up so much rancor when you’re in a relatively low-profile cabinet post. 'Betsy DeVos is one I particularly love to hate because of her smug arrogance, while being the very picture of ignorant incompetence,' wrote a voter.

'What can be better than a secretary of education who doesn’t believe in public schools and appears never to have attended any schools herself?' asked another.

Maybe it’s unfair for DeVos to have to compete against terrible cabinet members with so much more power. 'Can we divide it into two categories?' asked Anne Gables, who proposed giving separate awards for 'least qualified (most clueless) and most dangerous'

Makes sense, and if those were the options DeVos would sweep the Clueless Contest while Barr would win the Keeps You Awake Nights competition".

Barr of course is who I would have picked. I liked all the comments, especially this one about Pence: “He perpetually haunts the halls of power with a creepy presence and omnipresent inadequacy.”

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Of course b/c he's gonna put a few of Obama's buddies behind bar, but TBH I don't think that's gonna happen. I just want Americans to hear the truth from J. Durham's investigation. Why did the Obama Admin. spied on Trump?.

Well, wake me when it comes out. I've been hearing about upcoming indictments, arrests, etc for a couple of years now.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have given this a lot of thought. Maybe Trump was found on camera alone with Vladimir Putin in a remote hotel in Siberia before the dissolution of the Soviet Union. There was a blizzard going on. The two men huddled together. Maybe it was to keep warm. But could there have been more to it? Could Trump have been compromised by the communists? Surely if the commuists were behind a plot, Obama had to investigate. You do not like communists, now, do you Dancing Fire?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb. We'll know the truth when it all comes out in Durham's investigation.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, wake me when it comes out. I've been hearing about upcoming indictments, arrests, etc for a couple of years now.
How long did it took for Mueller to come up with nothing on Trump?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let's see ...
Who'd win the contest for the worst US president ever?

Hmm? :think:

No DF, it isn't Obama.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Let's see ...

No DF, it isn't Obama.

Carter by a mile he let Iran hold US citizens hostage and was to weak to do anything about it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carter by a mile he let Iran hold US citizens hostage and was to weak to do anything about it.

I agree, that wasn't good.
But I'm not much of a John Wayneie, kick-@ss Murikan kinda guy, as are most righties.

But at least Carter tried to get us to slow down the 55 MPH (would have considerably reduced global climate change) and convert us to the infinitely less-stupid metric system.
Also after office he's proven to be a loving, caring, charitable person supporing constructive change in the world. :clap:

Overall I see Carter as good for the world, but bad for those nationalist America-first @sshole Murikans ... mostly righties.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let's see ...

No DF, it isn't Obama.
I can't decide b/t Obama or Carter.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And don't forget the inflation yrs.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have given this a lot of thought. Maybe Trump was found on camera alone with Vladimir Putin in a remote hotel in Siberia before the dissolution of the Soviet Union. There was a blizzard going on. The two men huddled together. Maybe it was to keep warm. But could there have been more to it?
IDK, you tell me...

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
in my lifetime;

Reagan, by far the worst human to run this country. 2nd is Bubba Bush.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
According to Michael Cohen, whose book is coming out in September, Trump had some real estate deal going on with Russia at the time he was running for election. Gee, what a surprise. Not.

Although Barr is probably my first choice, due to the inherent influence of in the AG position, a special mention needs to go out to Louis deJoy, now the head of the Election Stealing Service - oops, I mean USPostal Service.

De Vos is a joke.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last year's school supplies were bullet proof backpacks. This year's school supplies are masks. Trump certainly knows how to hire "the best people".

I had forgotten the bullet proof backpacks. Time flies when you are having fun in Trump's America.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well...it is better to laugh about her appointment than to cry about it, I guess.

I really enjoyed that clip lol, esp the part about the bear.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One down and many more to come, hopefully!. This guy is a small fish in a big pond. I want Durham to catch all the big whales.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results