shape
carat
color
clarity

Connoisseur Sale

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Kay, I think they are so unusual and the luster looks very reflective, something really special. It's an experiment with pearls as you know. I have found they are ever changing with the weather, lighting, clothing, and our moods. Have you tried them with your new ruckus strands? The ruckus strands looked like they also had gold overtones too. :love:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
My 2 cents, roomie? Those pistachio pearls were made for you ... they look breathtaking, and lovely with your skin tone :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
CMD, 4RG, Bsomlo, Fly Girl, Frost Me, CRD, thank you! I am getting an education on how to evaluate pearls. I learned about letting the pearls "warm up" out of the box from PS, and I'm learning how much clothing color impacts how pearls look, especially with this strand. I just needed to see this strand with the right clothes, and now I'm in love. The pearls just glow, and I love how the strand drapes on my neck.

I got a manicure last night, so today a little green friend came out to play with the strand.

More photos of the ring (also from the C sale) are here:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...reen-–-pistachio-embrace-ring-from-pp.207242/

img_5859.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Manicure, ring and pistachios -- fabulous together!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1414011454|3771178 said:
CMD, 4RG, Bsomlo, Fly Girl, Frost Me, CRD, thank you! I am getting an education on how to evaluate pearls. I learned about letting the pearls "warm up" out of the box from PS, and I'm learning how much clothing color impacts how pearls look, especially with this strand. I just needed to see this strand with the right clothes, and now I'm in love. The pearls just glow, and I love how the strand drapes on my neck.

I got a manicure last night, so today a little green friend came out to play with the strand.
I love this picture. Green pearls and pretty much anything from the red side of the color chart will look great together. That's why the rose gold is so amazing with the pearl. Try a light pink top with the pistachios, and darker reds such as maroons. I'd love to see if you can make those pearls pop even more. :lickout:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1414012853|3771197 said:
Manicure, ring and pistachios -- fabulous together!

Thank you. :wavey: Sadly, a professional manicure is a rare treat.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1414021314|3771293 said:

I love this picture. Green pearls and pretty much anything from the red side of the color chart will look great together. That's why the rose gold is so amazing with the pearl. Try a light pink top with the pistachios, and darker reds such as maroons. I'd love to see if you can make those pearls pop even more. :lickout:

My hair is reddish, does that count? ;)) The pistachios would probably look good with light pink, but I don't own any pink clothing. I will try the strand with a wine colored blouse. (I just hope I don't look too Christmas-y, lol.)

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kay|1414086226|3771620 said:
Fly Girl|1414021314|3771293 said:

My hair is reddish, does that count? ;)) The pistachios would probably look good with light pink, but I don't own any pink clothing. I will try the strand with a wine colored blouse. (I just hope I don't look too Christmas-y, lol.)

I wonder if they would look good with navy blue...it might highlight how green/gold they are (might pull out the yellow in the pearls). They look nice with your ring.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Greens and purples are also a wonderful combination

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Yes! Purple would look terrific!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Kay, I would be shopping fall/winter version of those weird greens, avocado, and kiwi colors in a raw rough silk fabric, with some shine or iridescence, or heavy texture if I had those pistachios! :love: A little camouflage flat and jeans for sure!

images_25.jpg

Sam Edelman

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I took advantage of the recent Halloween "Spooky Sale" discount to pick up a rose/yellow bicolor Embrace ring setting for one of my Connoisseur Sale drops. The drop is 9.9mm and just fits into the setting. I worked with Chenai, and asked for the green swirls to be visible when my pearl was set. In spite of the fact that my pearl was not exactly round, the amazing John of Pearl Paradise managed to set my pearl. The pearl is on its side, but it looks pretty round when worn on the hand. I love the two tone look of the setting. The yellow arm is on the greener side of the pearl, and the rose arm is embracing the deep rosy purple side of the pearl. The luster of this pearl is amazing, and it is a treat to be able to wear it in such a lovely ring.

pp99pearl_1.jpg

ring_9511.jpg

ring_9515.jpg

ring_9517.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
A couple more shots of my new ring.

ring_9513.jpg

ring_9520.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it's magically delicious!!! I love the swirl! Enjoy and wear in health!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, FlyGirl ... that pearl in that ring is just FABULOUS and Brilliant! I LOVE that it's NOT round, and with the two colors of gold accenting the colors and swirls moving around the pearl ... well Barbara's right ... Magical ... :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
FlyGirl your ring is TDF :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: perfect pearl for that setting or should I say perfect setting for that luscious pearl :mrgreen:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flygirl, I love the colours in your ring! So pretty!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl - Freeking amazing! I am in love and don't think I can sleep tonight!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl, your ring is fabulous! I love the swirls of color in the pearl, and how lovely the yellow and rose gold arms look cradling the pearl. Maybe our Embrace rings can have a playdate at the next Ruckus.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!! Flygirl, Just Stunning!!!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
FLYGIRL i didn't even see this until just now - you did so well with that ring! the two-tone gold and the swirly colors and shape in that pearl, and then they're together in one...just awesome. LOVE IT!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, juliebeth. I am wearing that ring today, while waiting for my new round Rikitea strand to arrive. Been drooling over the strands on PP with the intense cherry pearls that I didn't order :sick: , so I wore my ring with the cheerful cherry and rose gold side facing me. Most days, I turn it around to the intense green side with the yellow gold, such as when I'm wearing my loot 2 green drop strands. (I am a lucky pearl ducky!) :dance:

Sort of like having two rings in one! :wavey:

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
how cool! you're tempting me to totally copy you, i have a few of those amazing loose pearls that i've been unsure what to do with...although it's going to ahve to wait a few months. i've blown my wad, so to speak, these last few months! LOL.

ok about those danged loot pearls. is there a thread? i cannot find it! i want to see pics, since i evidently am now a fat sister sister or something. :love:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl, if you're a Pearl Ducky ... you're one with a lot of little ducklings following you wherever you go in pearl land ... including me :) Such a pleasure to see that wonderful ring again, set so brilliantly!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
juliebeth|1417827542|3796153 said:
how cool! you're tempting me to totally copy you, i have a few of those amazing loose pearls that i've been unsure what to do with...although it's going to ahve to wait a few months. i've blown my wad, so to speak, these last few months! LOL.

ok about those danged loot pearls. is there a thread? i cannot find it! i want to see pics, since i evidently am now a fat sister sister or something. :love:
Julie - You have to piece together the story of the Loot 2 fat sisters/Rikitea pearls. Head over to the other pearl forum and find the thread about the pearl ruckus this summer. A Weekend Spent in Paradise at the 2014 Ruckus... 4Ranch Girl tells her story there, beginning on page 1 and it continues on page 3. I was at the ruckus and I never saw her strands, and that is why I was so insistent on some photos. I did see some Loot 1 pearls, and yes, they are long narrow drops. I saw some of the Loot 2/Rikitea drop pearl strands at PP after the ruckus, but I waited and bought mine during the Tahitian sale. There are many photos of these drop pearls with their "mirror-like luster" in the Tahitian Sale thread.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pp-tahitian-pearls-on-sale.204779/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pp-tahitian-pearls-on-sale.204779/[/URL]

Then, many Rikitea single pearls were posted in this thread during the PP Connoisseur Sale. Icy Jade has a superb collection that she made into a charm bracelet.

Finally, the Rikitea round strands were posted this week for the Cyber Monday sale. Between the PP blog posts about these pearls, and some FB photos, I'd say PP got a lot of mileage out of this stunning batch of pearls. I'm so glad you got in on it.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl|1416172552|3784784 said:
I took advantage of the recent Halloween "Spooky Sale" discount to pick up a rose/yellow bicolor Embrace ring setting for one of my Connoisseur Sale drops. The drop is 9.9mm and just fits into the setting. I worked with Chenai, and asked for the green swirls to be visible when my pearl was set. In spite of the fact that my pearl was not exactly round, the amazing John of Pearl Paradise managed to set my pearl. The pearl is on its side, but it looks pretty round when worn on the hand. I love the two tone look of the setting. The yellow arm is on the greener side of the pearl, and the rose arm is embracing the deep rosy purple side of the pearl. The luster of this pearl is amazing, and it is a treat to be able to wear it in such a lovely ring.

I'm so in love with the color of this pearl. So pretty!!!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Flygirl and Kay, I am salivating over your embrace ring and the beautiful pearls they hold. :love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Fly girl: your swirly pearl looks amazing! :love:

Fly Girl|1417831721|3796189 said:
Icy Jade has a superb collection that she made into a charm bracelet.

Thank you!! I was lucky to get so many. ::)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Fly girl your beautiful new T ring is mesmerizing!!! Love the setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results