carat
color
clarity

completed STD's!!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
save the dates!!

DSC00077.jpg DSC00082.jpg

Ok.. I made these myself.. saved me loads of money. I will put this in the DIY thread, but just wanted to share since I finally finished them. I got manilla tags, hand stamped the french wording in the backround to make it look vintage.. then i took a button and threaded it through the manilla tag strings.. i then handstamped each letter on the "save the date" portion.. I then took thick twine and tied it through to resemble "tying the knot".. fastened the hand stamped library date onto textured scrapbook paper, then fastened it with gold paper clips..

the back is kind of boring, but i had sticker printed up for 5$ that says "We're Tying The Knot!!"
next line is our names..
last line says Invitations to follow"

My bad, I know it should say Invitation, not Invitations.. whooopsie :/

I also have small manilla colored envelopes that they fit inside.. and am trying to find vintage looking stamps to put on them :)) Hope you like..

Sorry about the setting in my camera. I didn't know how to work it, it was a new x mas present.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I love these! I really liked the idea when you first posted it, and the real STDs came out looking great! :appl:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
those turned out wonderful!!!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I love them!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
thank you thank you :))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
those are awesome nicole!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
They look great!! We used those manila tags, too, but I didn't do anything nearly as awesome with them.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results