shape
carat
color
clarity

Comparison..help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Size: 0.54
Color: D
Clairity: VS2
GIA
Depth: 66.5
Table: 65
girdle: TCK-VTK
Cul: NO
Polish: GD
Sym: GD
Flo: MB (i am looking for a little of this)
measurements:5.36*4.09*2.72

D
VS2
GIA
MED-TCK
NO
GD
GD
MB
5.31*4.14*2.77

The thing is they are both the same price. The exact same price the same size, but i am looking at the differences in the depth and table differences.... I know emerald cuts are hard because of the steps and I try to educate myself as much as I can but I need a little more experienced eyes on this one....

Anthony K

Rough_Rock
The table on the top one in my opinion would be much more desirable, but I wish the Girdle thickness was not so thick. You don''t by any chance know the crown height % because that will help you determine the cut a little better on the proportions.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
They did not give me that information sorry, I am awaiting an email from them asking for a scan of the GIA certificate...

Anthony K

Rough_Rock
That will help with the decision, but for now I would stay with the one on the top. Have you by any chance seen either of them up close and personal??? The Emerald shape is something I like to see in RL in order to judge it fairly.

Hope this helps.

Anthony K

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results